BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Devika M.
Kansas City
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This my perfect highlighting shade. It gives my skin the under eye brightness that I love. One of the best under concealer. It blends like a dream and is not cakey. I'm so happy Mabelline has come out with shades for deeper tones, I can't wait to try it.  Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer
Kayla M.
West Columbia, SC
This gives a good bit of beightness to my face. I wouldn’t use to spot conceal though. I love that the medium doesn’t have a pink under stone but yellow cause it soots my skin better
Emma P.
Garner, NC
My FAVE concealer!!! I got mine at a local drugstore for only $5 with a coupon. I love how it melts into your skin and doesn't crease. This is my literal ride or die concealer I would totally suggest buying it!
Miranda W.
Milton, FL
Review for: Ivory more...
I love this product so much ! It’s very full coverage & lightweight & it’s very easy to blend out & the price is great as well. It does crease just a little bit but I still like it !
Paige C.
Hamilton, OH
One of my favorite concealers! Perfect for days I just want to throw on concealer to cover my under eye circles, but great for days where I do a full on look as well. Doesn't make my under eyes look dry either.
Hannah T.
Gibsonburg, OH
Review for: Brightener more...
Thick and creamy but not right for my skin.. I need something light and airy because my skin is acne prone.. I used this under my foundation. I don’t typically use this product so I don’t know how it compares.
Regina B.
Fontana
This is one of my go to products when it comes to conclears. It does its job for the price. I got this at my local walmart but i’ve seen it at other stores. overall amazing product.
Marissa A.
Milford , IN
Review for: Sand more...
My absolute favorite concealer!! Highly recommend! It’s hide my dark circles under my eyes so good! I absolutely love the packaging it’s make it’s so easy to apply! Like I said I high recommend this concealer!
Madeleine S.
Hampton, GA
Looooove this concealer! I use it under my eyes and to highlight the face. It blends well over foundation and looks great over powder. You can get this anywhere they sell drugstore makeup. I’m on my fifth one!
Maya O.
Davis, CA
Review for: Brightener more...
I remember when this item first came out and everyone was raving about it. It’s definitely a good concealer and for the budget friendly price you can’t really complain. It’s smooth and doesn’t crease. My only issue is the sponge actually. I don’t think it’s very hygiene so I usually remove the sponge and just use a brush that I can clean.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?