BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1977)
Paige k.
Nashville , TN
I have very fair skin and dark circles so I need a more yellow toned light concealer which they do not offer in their line.. I went for the lightest option "Light" and I can say it did have good coverage but it just did not match and looked very caky under my eyes very quickly.
Paola P.
LOVE this concealer. It's my go to drug store!!! It covers up dark spots and redness and pimples too. Such a good product for such a good price depending on what store you get it from, but honestly so worth it :)
Ashley B.
Vineland, NJ
This is my GO-TO dark circle concealer! It works beautifully! The coverage is fantastic and it blends perfectly. I have been trying different products for the under eye area and this is by far my favorite. I will be buying this again!
Ynna P.
This is the best concealer I have found. It works great for both dark circles, eyelid primer, and for blemish cover ups! I am not opposed to paying more for a great product, but even of expensive concealers I still prefer this one!
Amanda C.
I like this concealer, I think it works better than any other concealer I have used. I am not a huge fan of the applicator since it is not something that can be washed but it is soft to apply with.
M.selina M.
Review for: Medium more...
A friend really close to mine recommended this for me and I tried it and it was outstanding! I would love to get another soon! It was super easy to apply on my face! I would definitely buy that again.
Amber M.
Magnolia, NJ
Review for: Brightener more...
This is another one of my go to under eye concealers! It covers and brightens my under eye area perfectly. It lasts a long time and it's super affordable! I have repurchased this one and will do again.
Suneet S.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love this product. Recently purchased it but it has helped with smoothing out my complexion more naturally. It's as amazing as Tarte shape tape. That's my opinion. Yes I would purchase Again!
Katie
Las Vegas, NV
I'm not quite sure this worked that much on treating my dark spots but it was a pretty good coverage. The only downfall was that I always felt like it was melting off of my face and moving around.
Shae S.
I am frustrated to not have had the same good experience as so many others with this product. It moves even with primer, setting powder, bake time, and setting spray.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?