BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1981)
Shirley C.
Alameda , CA
This concealer is truly awesome! It conceals my dark circles very well while brightening it without looking cakey or flaky. I also love how theres a sponge on the end of the conceal to apply my concealer evenly. Just gotta say I love it!
Gabriela R.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Neutralizer more...
So first off I have tired it and it’s easy to put on cause for me I am getting into the hang on putting concealer and foundation on. It’s very easy to apply and blend it I didn’t buy it since I started learning my sister buy it for me.
Denise T.
Review for: Medium more...
The coverage of this concealer is good. It is a buildable concealer. It's somewhat dry and would be better for those with oily skin. It blends out under the eye well but since I have dry under eyes I can't use it anymore.
Amy C.
Meridian, ID
I have seen this product used in several makeup tutorials and was suprised being that it is a drugstore option, but it seems to really brighten the look and its been used by some highly trusted makeup experts so i cant wait to try it as well and hope im as pleased with the result as i hope.
Gianna E.
Love using no the product as a highlighter! It is cheap and effective and gives a matte effect when applied. Use only a small amount. Better used with a small flat brush to get into just the right spots!
Cheyenne B.
Bradfordsville, KY
One of the best drugstore concealers I've ever used. The amount of creaminess and pigmentation is shocking for how low the price is. It's long lasting, easy to blend, natural looking, and great for beginners or pros. I highly recommend it.
Cc C.
Tulare, CA
Pretty good concealer. Covers dark circles quick and easy. I wouldn't say there is anything bad about it. I really enjoy this product and it lasts all day long. The spongenis really soft and really helps blend it in. I am very happy about this product!
Rosaline K.
Pasadena, CA
This stuff is so smooth and nice! I love the formula. I'd say it's medium coverage but it just looks healthy on the skin. I enjoy the application and luminosity it gives. Would repurchase. Love it!!!!!!
Ashlee H.
Atwater, OH
This concealer is okay not my favorite but I thought I would give it a try and it's not expensive at all. I personally don't like it because it looks like it too much on me.
Destiny E.
Probably the best drug store concealer I've tried. It's easy to apply and feels great on. It's very affordable and I would purchase again. The only Con is doesn't seem to stay on as long as I need it to.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?