BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
abbi m.
Fort Myers, FL
Such a great under eye concealer and treatment. I use it all the way around my eyes to concealer my dark circles and it works like a charm. Far better than any other drugstore concealer I have tried. I will definitely continue to use this.
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA
Review for: Fair more...
This is such a great drugstore concealer. This or the fit me or my go to for drugstore. This one has great coverage without feeling too heavy under the eyes. Blends out flawlessly and looks great after a long day.
Stephanie U.
Good stuff! One of my favorite Maybelline products. My mom bought some and I needed to touch up but forgot my makeup bag so I used her stuff. I was so impressed, I brought some for myself a few days later.
Lindsay P.
One of the best concealers I've ever used. Similar to the tarte shape tape but way less expensive. Doesn't budge at all and is absolutely full coverage with the tiniest bit. I love this concealer so much!!
Jenny S.
Milwaukee, WI
This concealer is a great addition to a makeup collection. It is smooth and lightweight and with light powder setting does not crease. It's ease in application makes this a product I reach for regularly. This provides medium coverage.
Aminder M.
Redmond, WA
I find this works great as an under eye concealer. I buy it in the lightest shade so I can use it asa highlighter under the eyes. The formula is creamy and blends well with a beauty blender. I've tried other concealer but keep finding myself going back to this one. The sponge applicator allows for a great hands free application. Overall very good product.
Stephanie G.
I have been using this concealer for my under eyes for about a year now and I still love it! I've tried other products and always come back to this one because it works so well and gives me great coverage!
Nancy J.
This is a really good concealer, you can also use it to brighten up certain parts of the face or as an eyeshadow base. It's not a drying concealer, but I still like to hydrate my under eye before applying this and then set it with a powder.
Victoria A.
Mclean, VA
Love this stuff! This doesn't leave my skin looking cakey and it blends out flawlessly. It has great shades for highlighting and its very long lasting. As per any concealer, don't forget to set with powder!
chelsea t.
Cleves, OH
Nice coverage would prefer if they had a lighter shade. I like a very light highlight under my eyes to make them pop. When used with primer lasts about 5 hours. Formula not to heavy. Feels nice on the skin.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?