BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Jeniffer V.
I've been using this drugstore concealer after my Mac one ran out. I like it. It's not the best though. It does crease at times. Sometimes I feel like it's not thick coverage. Oh and it runs out pretty fast.
alexis m.
Review for: Medium more...
I love love love this product so much . It great for my under eyes dark circles. It does it job and doesn’t like a heavy like other products . Very easy to apply and blend . I continue to buy this product .
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
This is gods gift to girls with dark under eye circles like I. Like oh my gosh! The rave is real people. It is real! It's a great concealer and highlighter all in one! And the title says age rewind! Like woot woot!
Lindsay P.
One of the best concealers I've ever used. Similar to the tarte shape tape but way less expensive. Doesn't budge at all and is absolutely full coverage with the tiniest bit. I love this concealer so much!!
Emily S.
Anaheim, CA
I just bought this not too long ago and I love. Probably one of my favorite concealors by far. It conceals great and i use banana powder to set it and it lasts all day giving me the highlight under my eyes:)
Zahira P.
East Palo Alto, CA
This is my favorite concealer. I just purchase my second one and it is so easy to work it. The spongy part on top of the concealer helps in blending the concealer. The concealer also does an amazing job on covering up your under eyes bags.
Lucy M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It does a great job in hiding those gross eye bags and dark circles. Also, a little goes a long way. At first I didn't like how pale it made me look, however as it sets into your skin it finishes beautifully.
gennifer k.
Arnold , PA
This is by far the best concealer I have ever used. I use it everyday and has never failed to do its job. I have also discovered that you can also use it on blemishes. I works wonders to cover them as well
gladys a.
I originally bought this as an under eye concealer, which it does work great for, but I quickly realized what a great highlight it is for my highlight/contour routine. It blends out with a brush or beauty blender perfectly and gives me a flawless finish. I've repurchased this many times
Carly M.
Lompoc, CA
I have serious under eye circles. This one is okay at covering them up. It doesn't reduce puffiness for me at all. I also hate the sponge at the end of the eraser, it gets kinda gross feeling after a while.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?