BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Jessica P.
New Britain , CT
My wedding ceremony was super early in the morning so needless to say I had to get up at the crack of dawn if it wasn't for this concealer I would have had a the biggest bags/dark circles under my eyes!
Ang W.
St Clr Shores, MI
This product is perfect for people with under eye darkness like me! I have really dark under eyes, and this product brightens my dark circles with ease! Highly recommend and is not a bad price whatsoever!
Amanda P.
Framingham , Ma
Wow this is my favorite concealer from the drugstore I bought the brightened one and it does wonders . I apply it under my eyes bridge of nose and cuspids bow . It's a beautiful highlight and blend easy
Angel S.
Slidell, LA
I really like the coverage of this professional but i occasionally it creases! I would definitely buy again but it's not my absolute favorite! Long lasting except occasional creasing! I would recommend.
Alyssa E.
Eugene, OR
This product is a very good price for the product. It covers breakouts , and under-eye circles very well. It does not crease which most drugstore concealer does. I actually really like the packaging and how you apply it so easy, and fast.
Yeji K.
Fort Lee, NJ
I have dry under eye areas so this product really accentuated that feature. I would recommend using an eye cream before-hand to smooth out the surface. I personally used this to highlight my cheekbones.
Julissa P.
Woodstock, IL
Blends easily and it just overall amazing concealer, gives highlighting, and is beautiful on any skin tone, the only downfall to it is that it does not come with much product, but the product is amazing.
Brie A.
I purchased this when I seen that literally everyone that tried it loved it and made it a holy grail. Granted I have super dark under eyes it really wasn't that great for me. Good for a highlight though.
Chelsea J.
Worcester, MA
Over its a good product but i hate the packaging and the way you have to apply it when i applyed it it left like fluff all over my face from the applicator which was just ew i didn't like it good product but it needs a better application
Simone K.
Smyrna, GA
This concealer is AWESOME! I have the neutralizer and the brightener and I use them both frequently. I like the consistency and find that it doesn't settle into my fine lines and cause creases and it seems to last at least 16 hours when I wear it. I also really like using the neutralizer for any minor blemishes or discoloration.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?