BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
Amy C.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I use this everyday in my makeup routine. I use it as a color corrector for my redness in my t zone. I works better and blends better than the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness. I hope they never stop making this!
Stephanie U.
Good stuff! One of my favorite Maybelline products. My mom bought some and I needed to touch up but forgot my makeup bag so I used her stuff. I was so impressed, I brought some for myself a few days later.
Nyia M.
Review for: Medium more...
I love this concealer. It covers my under eyes and is so good for baking. I'd recommend this product to anyone and I use it daily. The applicator feels soft on your skin and a little product goes a long way
Jenny S.
Milwaukee, WI
This concealer is a great addition to a makeup collection. It is smooth and lightweight and with light powder setting does not crease. It's ease in application makes this a product I reach for regularly. This provides medium coverage.
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA
Review for: Fair more...
This is such a great drugstore concealer. This or the fit me or my go to for drugstore. This one has great coverage without feeling too heavy under the eyes. Blends out flawlessly and looks great after a long day.
Sarah W.
Birch Run, MI
I loved this product at first but after use the sponge became too difficult to clean and using this was irritating my under eyes. I recommend removing the sponge if you want tone able to use the whole tube!
Genevieve P.
Review for: Brightener more...
Great shade and undertones for gingers and fair skin. Great coverage. Very light and buildable. Feels very comfortable in skin. Perfect for under eye dark circle and highlighting the high points of the face.
Jessica R.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Super easy to apply, and brightens up the under eye area as well as easily using on other areas of face. Only complaint is I feel as if the product gets soaked up by the sponge applicator a little too much.
Nicole T.
mission tx
This concealer can be my go to for whatever makeup tutorial I'm doing or for when I'm having a lazy day and just want to use a bit of concealer. It blends beautifully and will recommend this to my friends.
Lindsay P.
One of the best concealers I've ever used. Similar to the tarte shape tape but way less expensive. Doesn't budge at all and is absolutely full coverage with the tiniest bit. I love this concealer so much!!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?