BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Amy C.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I use this everyday in my makeup routine. I use it as a color corrector for my redness in my t zone. I works better and blends better than the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness. I hope they never stop making this!
Jeniffer V.
I've been using this drugstore concealer after my Mac one ran out. I like it. It's not the best though. It does crease at times. Sometimes I feel like it's not thick coverage. Oh and it runs out pretty fast.
Kristyn S.
Joppa, MD
I absolutely love this concealer. Probably will continue to use this for a long time! Very long lasting, great coverage, and I definitely prefer this over MACs concealer. I saw a lot of youtubers wearing this and had to try it, glad I did!
Sarah L.
Anaheim, CA
I had been looking for something for my dark circles and everything to me made my dark circles stand out more but this products truly does cover all the darkness. this is a must have in any girls makeup bag.
Erika S.
This product is so good for highlighting. I love the powder finish. It's not a fully coverage concealer but it defiantly brightens up the under eye. I would recommend it highlighting and the price is great!
The best drugstore concealer ! Is has great coverage ! It doesn't crack under you eyes ! It's very cheap it's just an amazing product ! It applies so soft under your eyes ! I buy this every time I run out ! No better concealer than this !
Nancy J.
This is a really good concealer, you can also use it to brighten up certain parts of the face or as an eyeshadow base. It's not a drying concealer, but I still like to hydrate my under eye before applying this and then set it with a powder.
Lynda N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I don't really use this to hide my dark circles since my under eyes are very puffy. I've bought this a couple of shades lighter than my skin tone and have used it as a highlighter. it works great, one container has lasted for over a year now.
chelsea t.
Cleves, OH
Nice coverage would prefer if they had a lighter shade. I like a very light highlight under my eyes to make them pop. When used with primer lasts about 5 hours. Formula not to heavy. Feels nice on the skin.
Sienna L.
San Jose, CA
I saw this at target on sale so I went ahead and bought it, I was pretty impressed on the quality of this product and it was easy to use. But the product a little oily and I already have oily skin so I looked skinny all day. If you have dry skin or in between, this product is for you.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?