BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Jessica R.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Super easy to apply, and brightens up the under eye area as well as easily using on other areas of face. Only complaint is I feel as if the product gets soaked up by the sponge applicator a little too much.
Elisa F.
Review for: Fair more...
The only problem I have with this product is that it runs out pretty quickly. It has awesome coverage and blends effortlessly. Honestly the best under eye concealer for its price. Would definitely buy again.
Stephanie G.
I have been using this concealer for my under eyes for about a year now and I still love it! I've tried other products and always come back to this one because it works so well and gives me great coverage!
Lauren K.
Garner, NC
This is my favorite go to concealer. I use it in the morning when I am feeling (and looking a bit tired) and it gives me much more energy and makes my face so much brighter and happier. I love this product
Panhia L.
Modesto, CA
This product here is absolutely amazing. The coverage for this product is incredible. it really help cover the dark circles. The texture feels smooth, even when you apply it on it blends so well together.
gennifer k.
Arnold , PA
This is by far the best concealer I have ever used. I use it everyday and has never failed to do its job. I have also discovered that you can also use it on blemishes. I works wonders to cover them as well
Amy H.
riverside , CA
I have really bad dark circles, and the areas underneath my cheekbones are slightly darker due to pregnancy, but this covers them up so well. I love the way it makes my eyes look brighter rather than zombie like.
Samantha W.
This is my go to concealer. I decided to give it a try and I'm in love with it. It's easy to use and it has lasted me for 3 months now. Overall, this has been my favorite concealer that I've tried so far.
Jessica T.
Santa Rosa, CA
This concealer works pretty great. Pretty cleamy and easy to apply. Not a big fan of the spungy thingy it has on the top. Covers pretty well but i feel like it's kinda light coverage but it can be build up.Decent price.
Carly M.
Lompoc, CA
I have serious under eye circles. This one is okay at covering them up. It doesn't reduce puffiness for me at all. I also hate the sponge at the end of the eraser, it gets kinda gross feeling after a while.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?