BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Taylor M.
Annandale, VA
This is my absolute favorite concealer to use. my dark circles aren't very bad but they are still bad enough that I need to wear concealer. my only complaint is this doesn't last as long as I wish it did.
Lauren R.
Pasadena, MD
I've had dark circles since I was 8. This is the only concealer I've found that works. It's super easy to apply. The only downside is that it doesn't stay on very well. After an our or so it seems to come off.
Santana L.
I like this a lot because it doesn't flake on my skin and covers up all my ugly bags. It is buildable with other products. It's very easy to blend with a brush or beauty blender. I recommend this to everyone.
Kayla Z.
I have really bad under eye circles and this product works amazing! Its med to full coverage but it looks like you are not wearing anything! I get one shade lighter than my skin, it gives me a more awake look.
Maria T.
Sealy, TX
This concealer isn't heavy weight and is almost a medium coverage(probably light), BUT i love to use his on the days that i don't wear foundation because this is just the MOST convenient concealer EVER!! This product looks very natural too!
Danine M.
Lyndhurst , NJ
Fell in love with this product. The highlighter is perfect for contouring your face. I love the mess free wand . Exactly what I have been looking for a must have to brighten your face and skin. Very impressed!
Jeanette A.
This concealer is very similar to my urban decay naked concealer. They work so alike that sometimes I can't tell the difference. I wear the medium shade on its own when I dont want to wear any other makeup product and it blends so well on my skin.
Tamoniva B.
I put some Maybelline Instant Age Rewind on to cover dark circles and it works wonders. It's also very moisturizing. When I want to put powder over it I don't have problems with smudging. I really like it.
Cindy S.
Hampton, VA
I use this product daily with my make-up routine. It works well for covering dark circles and lasts through the day. I love the "click" delivery system and attached applicator. It's a great value for the price, since it definitely takes a few years off my face
Amber S.
Rainelle, WV
This is a wonderful product! I had seen many beauty YouTubers use it and I decided to give it a try myself. The packaging is great, twist it up and rub it in. Its very easy to build as well as apply and blend! I would definitely recommend to try this, there is a large version and a smaller version. Once mine is empty I will be buying again!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?