BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Asia T.
North Brunswick, NJ
This concealer is so affordable and so amazing. I've been using it for years. It's super smooth and easy to apply and it's perfect to use underneath my foundation around my eyes.
A G.
Review for: Fair more...
I think for the price this is a steal!! I do not like the applicator though and find it annoying when I first buy these that it's so hard to get the product out. Other than this I think it goes on very nicely!
Katelyn M.
I have really fair skin and it's hard finding a concealer that will highlight underneath my eyes. I could find a shade in this product that would work for me but my friend is really tan, she uses this, and it looks flawless.
Amber F.
Dawsonville, GA
Review for: Brightener more...
This is such an incredible product for an incredible price! I haven't tried any of the other colors but I would buy the neutralizer if I did. It's such a unique and convenient applicator for busy moms like me!
Hannah F.
This product is great. It covers my dark circles well and it works as an eye primer and adds a natural hilght to my face. It also has the sponge connected which works really well.
Susana B.
I do like this product. I like the sponge applicator, but it does waste product . the best way to save product is to take off the sponge. This to me is not a full coverage but I like the coverage it provides
Katie H.
Schaumburg, IL
I have the worst undereye circles and sensitive skin on top of that. This concealer is lightweight yet buildable! I use a color corrector and then this concealer. Bye bye undereye!
Goes great with my foundation and doesn't look cakey at all
Caitlin M.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite drugstore concealer. Dark circles vanish and any other skin imperfections are easily...well...erased. My one tip is to remove the sponge applicator and use your fingers for more precise application.
Grace A.
Columbus, OH
This concealer is good for dark circles as it highlights really well. However, it stays tacky even when set with powder. And the packaging is pretty gross, with a weird fluffy ball on the top. Not my fave.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
I use this strictley under my eyes. It comes with an applicator on top that I really like. It doesn't cake up in the lines under your eyes. It has good coverage but more can be applied to get the effect you want.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?