BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Brenda O.
Tacoma
This is my favorite concealer so far. I don't buy very expensive makeup so for a drugstore brand it does a great job. It is nice and creamy and the applicator it comes with makes it really easy to apply. I love it.
Jackie S.
This is my favorite go to concealer. I have tried others but this one gives me the coverage I want and it blends very well. I use mostly for dark circles but works great for light blemishes as well. Buildable if you let it set to dry for a bit. Always buy two when you can because it sells out in my area.
Kristina M.
Eagle lake
I love the applicator for this product! Very easy to apply to specific areas and I like you can see how much product is in the tube! I use this to brighten and cover my under eye circles. It works well for "baking". The price is also very affordable!
Charity R.
Hudson, FL
At first I was intrigued by the cool sponge tip but I then I was concerned with the higher price tag for drug store makeup but after trying this, this Maybelline Age Rewind concealer is a makeup must have forever!
Julianne H.
Review for: Medium more...
This is one of the best under eye concealers on the market. I used to use 2 concealers to achieve the coverage I wanted and this concealer alone can do it. The fact that it's at the drugstore is amazing too.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Deseo probarlo! Todo el mundo está loco por este corrector, no me fío del aplicador pero es algo innovador que creo que le falta a otras marcas y no me parece costoso
Megan L.
duluth, MN
I love love love this product. If you’re looking for a tarte shape tape concealer dupe definitely try this! I’m pretty sure they have a pretty wide range of color options and it is really good with not creasing!!
Katie L.
White Bear Lk, MN
This under eye concealer is absolutely amazing. It's long lasting and doesn't make your makeup crease up. It has great coverage and comes in so many shades. This is definitely a product I would suggest to anyone!!
Taylor M.
Annandale, VA
This is my absolute favorite concealer to use. my dark circles aren't very bad but they are still bad enough that I need to wear concealer. my only complaint is this doesn't last as long as I wish it did.
Katelyn M.
I have really fair skin and it's hard finding a concealer that will highlight underneath my eyes. I could find a shade in this product that would work for me but my friend is really tan, she uses this, and it looks flawless.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?