BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
morgan g.
Katy, TX
I'll be honest, i really wasn't impressed. the formula was good, not great. I made me look a bit greasy, and oily. it was not long lasting and it didn't cover my dark circles like its specialized to do.. disappointed because I totally thought it'd be worth the hype but, for me not at all..
Ronit H.
Jamaica, NY
This is pretty great for drugstore. It has good coverage and it very brightening if oyou get the right color for u. gave it four starts because if isn't set it fades away and lets my dark circles peek through
Cassandra S.
You can't go anywhere on YouTube without seeing this drugstore concealer! I tried it to see what all the hype was about and haven't used another thing since! It brightens up my under eye circles instantly and doesn't crease in any fine lines!
Jinah C.
Centreville, VA
I got this product after watching a few different beauty gurus talk about it on YouTube. I didn't expect a lot, but it does its job well. It's a little thick for my liking and I keep telling myself that I've had better, but I keep finding myself reaching for this product every morning. :)
Elizabeth T.
Midland City, AL
I love this concealer. It's light, not too heavy and it doesn't sink into the lines under my eyes. I do wish that they had a broader color selection though. Some shades are too pink while others are too yellow.
Driana G.
El Cajon, CA
One of the best concealers out their and helps you had your imperfections. Wish it was less expensive than their foundations. Best for under eye and blemishes and nice packaging and very sturdy. Would buy again in the future and recommend it.
Gabby M.
Parlier, CA
Where do I begin with this concealer. It's AMAZE-BALLS!!!!!! I use it everyday. it's so easy to apply and blends perfectly. My under eyes are so dark but this product makes them disappear. Definitely a must try
Delilah R.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Medium more...
Perfect dupe for tartes shape tape, gives you the same coverage and more inexpensive ! Blends easily just as shape tape. Great as eyeshadow primer as well. I definitely would recommend this product to others.
Eleanor c.
At first i really did not like this product, and i was not happy with the product. but after awhile i found ways to work with it. i found that it if i put it on after my moisturizer it blends it much better. but i definitely think this product is for people who wear more face makeup than me.
Sana B.
Sachse
Review for: Medium more...
My favorite concealer. I have bought this product countless times. It's very affordable and super high coverage it's very easy to apply and blend and it lasts all day. I don't think I will ever stop buying this product.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?