BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Maggy A.
This is the best concealer that I had. About the price is absolutely affordable. Easy to apply and blend. I would highly recommend this product to my friends. :)
Julianne H.
Review for: Medium more...
This is one of the best under eye concealers on the market. I used to use 2 concealers to achieve the coverage I wanted and this concealer alone can do it. The fact that it's at the drugstore is amazing too.
Chantel S.
Overland Park, KS
This concealer is super light, but it really does the job. Although I find I need to add a bit more half way through the day. Lasts longer with a setting powder.
Marcella L.
Pierre, SD
The sponge was actually kind of nice for a little while until it got matted and nasty. The formula was decent although the lightest color was still too dark for my super pale skin.
Sarah C.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff is amazing!!! I use this for my everyday routine! Lightweight but full coverage!!! I use it with my damp beauty blender! I would use this over all the more expensive brands!!! Can't rave about it enough
Katie L.
White Bear Lk, MN
This under eye concealer is absolutely amazing. It's long lasting and doesn't make your makeup crease up. It has great coverage and comes in so many shades. This is definitely a product I would suggest to anyone!!
Trisha M.
Manteca , CA
Well well i have heard that this is a great product to cover up those annoying dark circles and I have also heard that it really does work! However I have not purchased it for myself but I plan on it real soon.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Deseo probarlo! Todo el mundo está loco por este corrector, no me fío del aplicador pero es algo innovador que creo que le falta a otras marcas y no me parece costoso
Lindsay H.
Snellville, GA
This stuff is AMAZING! It is definitely the best under eye concealer in the drugstore. I love the shade Brightener for covering up my dark under eye circles. The sponge applicator makes applying really easy too!
Kristina M.
Eagle lake
I love the applicator for this product! Very easy to apply to specific areas and I like you can see how much product is in the tube! I use this to brighten and cover my under eye circles. It works well for "baking". The price is also very affordable!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?