BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1979)
Trang N.
Review for: Fair more...
My holy grail concealer! I've convinced several friends to try it and now it's their staple product! Great for full coverage or days where u only have time to conceal and wear little makeup. I love this stuff !
Katie H.
Schaumburg, IL
I have the worst undereye circles and sensitive skin on top of that. This concealer is lightweight yet buildable! I use a color corrector and then this concealer. Bye bye undereye!
Goes great with my foundation and doesn't look cakey at all
This product definitely helps cover up your under eyes however it definitely does crease. It's definitely easy to put on and blend. The pros of it is its buildable and covers the under eyes but a con Is that it creases. Over all it's very good
Ashley G.
I use this when I need a cheap concealer for highlighting. It stays in place, doesn’t settle into fine lines & brightens my skin. I use this for under eye highlight and the bridge of my nose, I seriously love it!
Amber S.
Rainelle, WV
This is a wonderful product! I had seen many beauty YouTubers use it and I decided to give it a try myself. The packaging is great, twist it up and rub it in. Its very easy to build as well as apply and blend! I would definitely recommend to try this, there is a large version and a smaller version. Once mine is empty I will be buying again!
Hannah F.
This product is great. It covers my dark circles well and it works as an eye primer and adds a natural hilght to my face. It also has the sponge connected which works really well.
Gloria O.
Review for: Brightener more...
All time favorite no doubtZ this will be my forever ride or die. I love it . Covers all my dark circles and brightens under my eyes so so well. The packaging is also very convenient and allows for product to last such a long time.
Brenda G.
I am not a big makeup person. It's for weddings and funerals in my world. This product does a great job and is pretty well idiot proof. I make sure I have this on hand anytime I know I will be using makeup
Sana B.
Sachse
Review for: Medium more...
My favorite concealer. I have bought this product countless times. It's very affordable and super high coverage it's very easy to apply and blend and it lasts all day. I don't think I will ever stop buying this product.
Noemi F.
Corpus Christi, TX
I have quite a few concealer favorites and this one definitely makes the list. It goes on easily and definitely covers up any dark spots. It's a decent price for a great product. I definitely like this product.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?