BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Luso R.
Glendale, CA
Review for: Medium more...
The best concealer i have used i personally like it more as a highlighter then to concealer. I like the formula but it can use a like more coverage. Its affordable thats what i like its a great product with great price.
Irasema Z.
Blooming prairie
This is the best concealer I have ever used, it is just like the Nars concealer. It is nice and light weight. It is good for blemishes and undereye. It is good compared to other concealers. I would buy this again.
Diana M.
Sacramento, CA
So far I really like the formulation of this concealer but I feel like the applicator could be better I never know how much product I truly have and its a struggle. I also wish they had a better shade selection.
angell k.
spring hill
Perfect concealer for under she circles. Very similar to shape tape but obviously way more affordable. Love the formula and easy to blend. Definitely recommend this for all skin types. It looks amazing on the skin.
Hannah L.
Reno, NV
Just recently purchased the brightening shade for highlight under the eyes, as well to conceal. Love it! It doesn't crease and it truly is full coverage for me. Great price; and great shade selections! Highly recommend!
Cynthia S.
Harmony , FL
The best drugstore concealer I've tried so far, I like that it's not thick but very buildable and easy to apply and blend. The packaging isn't eye catching it can be improved but the product quality speaks for itself.
Haylee B.
Waterloo, SC
Definitely my go to at the moment! Works so well for the price! Not absolutely cakey-full coverage which is great! Just wish the color range was a little broader
Vivian D.
Las Vegas
This is the best concealer I have ever used! This product for me is a one coat wonder so there is no need to build the product. It is very easy to apply and blend. And I would most definitely recommend to everyone.
Alma R.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have this concealer I like how it works I like the formula I like how it looks on my skin I also feel like kind of a highlighter but also the packaging is not that great I would like it more if it was packed like a lip gloss instead of the sponge
Melissa C.
Orlando, FL
I wish I had purchased in a bit lighter shade, but their were not that many options available left. I do not mind the applicator. I like the coverage it gives. It creased on me the first time I used it, but since then it has been fine. Over all, I do not think it is good as it is hyped up to be.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?