BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
Beatriz U.
San Antonio, TX
Love the formula. The only downside is the packaging. It takes forever to get the product out and the sponge on the top doesn't seem very hygienic. The product itself was very blendable. It was a medium to full coverage and great for covering blemishes.
Amanda O.
El Paso, TX
I purchased this product a month ago and I really like it. It says what it's supposed to do and I still have a lot of it right now. It's not oily for my skin or it doesn't make my skin irritated which is a big plus.
Marcella L.
Pierre, SD
The sponge was actually kind of nice for a little while until it got matted and nasty. The formula was decent although the lightest color was still too dark for my super pale skin.
Kira C.
Kennewick, WA
Love the Maybelline concealer it works great hide dark spots unde my eyes I apply it under my eyes on my eyelids nose and by the side of my lips it even highlights also would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Brenda O.
Tacoma
This is my favorite concealer so far. I don't buy very expensive makeup so for a drugstore brand it does a great job. It is nice and creamy and the applicator it comes with makes it really easy to apply. I love it.
Nicole W.
Plainfield, IL
Have have purchased two of these. I really like them, however, I thought I bought a really light one & it is my actual skin tone which was disappointing but I was just have to keep checking out different colors.
shelby r.
Moorpark, CA
LOVE THIS!!!! it is the best concealer ever!!!!!!! it is a must, i repeat a must. when you A play and blend it and it isn't patchy and it doesn't leave your skin dry. if you don't have a beauty blender you can also use the sponge on it and it still works amazing
Thaly S.
Doral, FL
Its not very cheap, as other concealers. but its totally worth the money.
This product is so good! Great coverage, great setting, and great application.
I've been buying this for a long time. I'm in my 5th tube. lol
Adine M.
Henderson
This product is my number one go to when it comes to concealer. It's affordable and it has great coverage! It lasts throughout the day and makes the bags under my eyes go away! I definitely recommend this product!
Gina R.
I really love this concealer! Doesn't crease and stays put all day. I also use it as a shadow base and it keeps my shadow in place all day. It doesn't feel caked on or heavy. It's super light feeling and it's my go to. I won't b use anything else.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?