BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Rhonda D.
Berry, AL
This is a fair product. It was just not for my skin type. It left a oily look to my skin. And after a couple of hours it was gone. Gave it to a friend that loves it. She said the it works great with her skin type.
Sumiya S.
I seriously love his product! Brightens up my eyes sooo much when I'm super tired! My fav go to concealer. Probably wouldn't change it. Stays on the under eyes. Covers blemishes but mainly good for under eyes. Always repurchasing this!
Sarah N.
So quick to use and so helpful! Quick, compact, and WORKS! it doesnt crease at all and lasts a long time. I really didn't have any complaints! I love that there's a sponge and you can buff it out with your fingers
Yajaira G.
Boiling Spgs, PA
I have olive/tan skin and the medium works well but I may have to move up to Honey in the summer. The concealer goes on smooth with the fluffy applicator and blends well with fingertips or a beauty blender. The coverage is buildable and last all day.
Madison C.
Augusta, MT
This is the perfect concealer! It does better than most high end concealers. I love it so much and use it everyday! I have awful under eyes and it covers it up perfectly! I use it for under eye highlight and would definitely buy again and again.
Renee O.
Severn, MD
This stuff is great. The applicator is the best part, you get an even amount of product in the exact places you want. This is my go to for everyday & it's medium to full coverage :)
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
I really like to use this an first kinda as a corrector then apply a second layer or even second concealer if I need more coverage. This is very light weight an blends out so effortlessly. An also very affordable
McKenzie H.
Logan, UT
Review for: Fair more...
I wanted to love this concealer so much, but it just wasn't for me. I loved the formula a lot more than other concealers, but it didn't conceal my dark circles very well and it had caked up and spread out by the end of the day.
Emily B.
Holly Hill, FL
Review for: Fair more...
This is probably the best concealer at the drugstore. It is great for undereye and blemishes. It is very long lasting and the coverage is nice. I would buy this one over the Maybelline Fit Me. Definitely recommend!
Irasema Z.
Blooming prairie
This is the best concealer I have ever used, it is just like the Nars concealer. It is nice and light weight. It is good for blemishes and undereye. It is good compared to other concealers. I would buy this again.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?