BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Taylor G.
Pace, FL
This concealer is so great! If you are looking for a concealer with a light coverage that never builds up or looks cakey, then this is it! It blends beautifully and they have great shades to choose from!
Asiakai D.
This is in my opinion the best concealer you'll find. I use it everyday under my eyes to get rid of dark circles and it's an awesome highlighting too. If there's any downside it's how quick it goes but still the price is right
audrey c.
miami
this concealer gets pretty sheer and when trying to blend it almost disappears and i've tryed using different application tools but nothing seems to work for me. it is terrible for cover blemishes, i wont recommend :(
Lisa D.
Rockingham, NC
As a woman of age, I can attest to the wonderful coverage this product gives to freckles, under eye circles and just overall looks great even on skin that is no longer smooth and flawless. I absolutely love this product and just started using it recently.
Samantha W.
Does a good job covering up my semi dark circles under my eyes. I set it with powder and it lasts all day. Easy to apply. Can rub in with finger or beauty blender.
Keely  B.
Louisville, KY
I had this product once and it worked fairly well for me it had good coverage and all, though i thin purchased a shade too dark for me so wasn't too impressed so i just never repurchased it after my sister took it.
Beth Z.
La Crescenta, CA
This is a great everyday under eye concealer. I have very bad bags under my eyes, and these do a decent job of covering them. They don't cover everything, but I like how it doesn't feel cakey or thick when applied.
Katy L.
Overall I liked this product. I like that it has Goji Berry in it and it helps to reduce dark circles. It wasn't as full coverage as a concealer should be in my opinion but it gave a nice bright tone to my under eyes.
Aranza P.
This concealer are AMAZING! I love the presentation.
It is so easy to apply!!! And the coverage it's espectacular. It's one of my favorites concealers! I recommend it.
Ishani A.
Edison, NJ
One of my favorite products. Does not cover up my under eye dark circles as well as I would like them to but it does a decent job. I really like how creamy and easy to use it is. Applicator is very user friendly.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?