BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1981)
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
This stuff is AMAZING! It works sooooo well for under your eyes! I use it for coverage and as an eye brightner. I love love this stuff. I use it as part of my daily makeup routine. Its super affordable and comes in many shades. Definitely recommend to anyone!
Allison H.
Fort Myers, FL
This is one of my absolute favorite drugstore products! I would say it is my holy grail under eye and spot concealer. I have fair skin and this is a great option. I've already bought 2 and will be buying another soon!
Melissa F.
Towaco, NJ
First drugstore brand concealer that I've gone back for! Actually covers dark circles and brightens under eye's without looking thick or heavy. Creamy formula, plus the soft sponge-like top applies product evenly.
Bethann N.
2645 11th Pl. unit 308 Kenosha, WI 53140
Review for: Light more...
 Very smooth light and airy for a mature woman skinny I would definitely recommend this I've tried every type that you can imagine from drugstore to very expensive and this is one that seems to work for me
Sydney E.
Long Beach, CA
I just got this recently and I am IN LOVE. Both my sister and my mom swear by this product so i just needed to get it and try it for myself. I don't tend to use a lot of concealer so this will last me quite a while and it does it's job! :)
Verenice V.
Austin, TX
If you're looking for a full coverage concealer this is perfect for you! The only personal setback for me is it gives me a tingly sensation but I love the product!
Angie G.
Casselberry, Fl
I've tried a million different dark circle cover ups things, this is one of the only ones that seem to work and actually last. With a good moisturizer, and primer this works great! And for the price it's even better!
Rachel L.
Lawrence, KS
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot Treatment Concealer in Fair/Light: You get what you pay for. A concealer is a concealer, I like the brush tip that come standard with this product. I purchased this at a drug store when I had a breakout.
Kat B.
Sammamish, WA
Mmmmm no, this concealer didn't work so well for me. It doesn't stay on and every time I accidentally touch my face, it comes off and looks streaky. I don't like te consistency either, it's too oily for my oily skin.
Renee S.
Bristol
Review for: Fair more...
I bought this i heard great reviews on this. I tried it a few times it just dont work for me i have fine lines under my eyes an dark circles it sets into my lines an for some reason does not cover my darkness at all.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?