BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
Allison H.
Fort Myers, FL
This is one of my absolute favorite drugstore products! I would say it is my holy grail under eye and spot concealer. I have fair skin and this is a great option. I've already bought 2 and will be buying another soon!
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Love this concealer. Being a toddler momma I always have circles so it's necessary for me to have something that covers them. The price is great and works wonders.
Morgan B.
Louisville , KY
This is one of my favorite concealers of all time and my all time fav drug store concealer! It’s perfect for the under eye area, giving me the perfect coverage without feeling too heavy. Works wonders on blemishes as well.
audrey c.
miami
this concealer gets pretty sheer and when trying to blend it almost disappears and i've tryed using different application tools but nothing seems to work for me. it is terrible for cover blemishes, i wont recommend :(
Nina W.
I love this concealer! It cancels out all my dark circles and brightens up my face. It's really full coverage, and you can apply multiple layers without looking cakey.
glenda h.
Decatur, AL
I love this concealer. I used it for a while and i love the smooth texture of the makeup and the way is went over my face. Doesn't leave all those crease lines like some does. The best product ever and it only costs you about $6.00, so that's not so bad.
Kaylee M.
Surgoinsville , TN
Aweeeesome concealer! Especially to be so cheap and to come from the drug store. I was totally impressed with the way this blended. Also, it comes in a ton of shades which is super amazing! Definitely recommend this!
alicia r.
This product covers like a foundation (i wouldn't say concealer) and doesn't help "rewind" any dark marks I've tried this on. i wouldn't say this product works but maybe I'm just not having the best of luck with it.
Giovana M.
New haven , CT
I've been using this concealer for years now and I have to say, I just can't live without it anymore!

The coverage is perfect, the price is super affordable and it has perfect shades.
Aranza P.
This concealer are AMAZING! I love the presentation.
It is so easy to apply!!! And the coverage it's espectacular. It's one of my favorites concealers! I recommend it.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?