BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Carrie K.
Absolute favorite. Lightweight and doesn't look cakey. I have yet to find another concealer I like as much as this for my acne marks. I prefer this to most high end concealers and this is a staple in my everyday routine.
Marisol j.
Like using this under my eyes to clean up makeup fallout and I use it as a highlighter, I get a few shades lighter than my skin color. Very creamy and smooth. However the consistency alone wouldn't necessarily cover up.
Samantha R.
Perth amboy, NJ
I am in love with this concealer! For one the price point is amazing for how great this product is! I love the packaging, makes it super easy to use! Very blendable and covers very well! My favorite drugstore concealer!
JoAnne S.
I tried this product after seeing it on YouTube. I thought it was okay. I use it one in a while for my dark circles and it does brighten it but if you have dry skin it will show. but over all I think it's worth the try.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,265 reviews
I love this for drug store concealer! Lasted most of the day and did not dry out my under eye line or cake up at all.it has no greasy look either and I look healthy and awake. It can be easily set with any powder and it is affordable price
Jessica S.
Wallington , NJ
Love this under eye concealer! I covers up great and adds just a hint of luminescence. I never look like I have raccoon eyes, or that I am actually trying to cover up or brighten my eyes. It's very natural and blends great.
Paola P.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
Love this concealer. It blends so nicely and the product is so smooth. For it being a drugstore product, it works really well! i would choose this over any naked concealer honestly. And the product lasts me a couple of months too!!
Breanna H.
South Beloit, IL
Bought this stuff from Walmart years ago and became OBSESSED ever since. This stuff is amazing it hides my dark circles in the blink of an eye and looks so good after you bake your undereyes with a loose powder. Very pigmented as well!
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
I loved this concealer. I loved the packaging, and design. The sponge was super convenient. Twist and apply! The only thing I would recommend is making a shade lighter than fair for us pastey white girls out there. Haha. But blends perfectly, doesn't cake or crease.
Savannah R.
Plano, TX
Review for: Fair more...
This is an okay concealer. I feel like there are more at the drugstore that are better quality and better coverage. I love the applicator but I just wasn't crazy about the coverage of the concealer. Probably won't buy again
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?