BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Ashley G.
San Antonio , TX
I use this concealer everyday. It is a good quality concealer. I've had it for several months and I keep expecting it to go empty, and it hasn't. It doesn't leave my skin oily, it has full coverage, and the tint really blends in with my skin. The applicator is nice, so no need for any expensive brushes.
Miranda P.
Cokato , MN
I always have bags under my eyes and it makes me very self conscious. This product did a good job covering them. I had to use another product with it to get 100% coverage that I was happy with but this was a good base!
Shawna W.
I have very sensitive skin under my eyes. Anytime I use the Instant Age Rewind concealer it burns so bad! Not for a long time, but it doesn't feel well. The coverage is awesome though so sometimes its totally worth the pain!
sarah e.
First of all, if i use the neutralizer then the other shade, it covers well. Even though i set it with a powder, it creases, but i can deal with that. However, it looks cakey later, and wears away badly. First the inner corner completely goes away. Then It wears away more and gets splotchy. So basically, is nice for a few hours, but after that is kindof sucks.
JoAnne S.
I tried this product after seeing it on YouTube. I thought it was okay. I use it one in a while for my dark circles and it does brighten it but if you have dry skin it will show. but over all I think it's worth the try.
katie b.
Picayune, MS
I am obsessed with this concealer! I have an extremely light skin tone and every other concealer in "my color" makes me look like I have orange under eyes or just doesn't cover well. This one really brightens up my eyes.
Johannys N.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
Good alternative when you don't have money to spend in concealer work perfect cover everything long lasting, have diferente shape I'm not fan of the packaging I don't like the littler sponge on the top but you can take out if you like to get all the product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
I use this on a daily basis, and I love it so much! All I do is apply it to my under eye area, pat it in with my fingers and set it with a powder and it looks flawless! Personally, I find that it works best if applied with fingers opposed to a brush.
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY
I have gotten this once and it does a pretty good justice if u have dark circles ( around ur eyes ) i usualy just pat in my concealer when it comes to my eyes . Provides good coverage & perfect for when u are on the GO
Alejandra Z.
Waukegan, IL
I have dark circles under my eyes. This product has helped me disguise them when applying it. It works wonders and last all day. The price range is great for the amount of product that you get. A little goes along way!!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?