BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Jennifer G.
Green Bay, WI
This is one of the first concealers I have tried and I really like it! It blends really well with my foundation. It definitely provides the coverage I need and is buildable.
Kristin A.
Allentown, PA
Great for on-the-go fixes, but I have found others work better. It's a great drugstore product, but if you really want to get rid of dark circles, I would go for a thicker formula. This is too light to cover mine up :(
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
This is a great drug store concealer. I use it often and it lasts all day. It's one of my go to concealers. I always make sure to set it and you can build it up as well. I have bought 2 already because I use it so often.
Megan L.
Merced, CA
I give this a A+++ this is one of my favorite products I could no go with out I like to use it as a highlight I used to use a product from mac that was similar but love this one so much more by fare will never go back.
yaneli n.
Bend, OR
This is my most favorite concealer I been using it for 3 years and I have not been disappointed. I recommend this concealer with the fit me foundation. Perfect combo.
Ashton P.
Sioux Falls, SD
I really enjoy this product. The price and effectiveness make it a great concealer. I prefer to use it under the eyes to brighten and also on other areas of the face to highlight and contour. The various shades in the color range make this product a good option for any skin tone or type. Highly recommend.
Gia C.
Cleveland Ohio
This concealer has a pretty medium to full coverage and is very lightweight. It blends out flawlessly and its perfect year round. It has minimal creasing and doesn't smudge away easily.
sunnie l.
Flint, TX
Good product, it did its job. It kept my dark circle covered and my eyes looked brighted. The con about it was that I hsd to reapply every few months hours I woshed it lasted longer. The sponge tip was creatively great .
Madi H.
Sterling, VA
For some reason I was the only one who doesn't like this. It clung to my dry patches and was very streaky. It also made my dark circles look bluer and darker. So it didn't cover my dark circles, it didn't blend well, and it made my skin look very flaky.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
I actually bought a back up for this product, which I NEVER do, I always want new things, but I love it! It works really great for a little highlight along the bridge of my nose too. It's a great multipurpose concealer
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?