BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Kristin A.
Allentown, PA
Great for on-the-go fixes, but I have found others work better. It's a great drugstore product, but if you really want to get rid of dark circles, I would go for a thicker formula. This is too light to cover mine up :(
Katie S.
Westville, NJ
I don't use this to conceal but I do use the brightener "shade" before I put concealer under my eyes. I think it gives a nice, subtle glow and helps to bring lightness into the shadowy areas around the nose and eye area.
Caroll S.
Colton, CA
I'm giving this product 4 stars. This concealer is an amazing concealer that has light to medium coverage. it stays on for a long time as well. It contains SPF which is a plus for the skin. I would repurchase this item.
Jennette K.
Brownstown
Absolutely an amazing, beautiful, gorgeous concealer that covers blemishes and dark circles! It's in between thick and thin but does an amazing job at blocking out dark circles and fine lines, I would recommend to anyone!
Jenine O.
Media, PA
I'm always in search of the best concealers. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer is one of my all time top three. Covers dark circles without feeling heavy. Goes on very smooth and never cakes.
Carolyn G.
Flushing, NY
Best concealer ever!! Hands down! I'm almost finishing mine and as soon as I run out I'm repurchasing. It's so worth it! I love how this concealer is so easy to blend in and also gives me that bright and refreshed look.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
I actually bought a back up for this product, which I NEVER do, I always want new things, but I love it! It works really great for a little highlight along the bridge of my nose too. It's a great multipurpose concealer
Jocelyn N.
Orange, CA
Good concealer great price. I don't really like the application because of all the bacteria build up. I would prefer to have it as a separate application. But overall I think the product is great I would repurchase this product.
sunnie l.
Flint, TX
Good product, it did its job. It kept my dark circle covered and my eyes looked brighted. The con about it was that I hsd to reapply every few months hours I woshed it lasted longer. The sponge tip was creatively great .
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY
I have gotten this once and it does a pretty good justice if u have dark circles ( around ur eyes ) i usualy just pat in my concealer when it comes to my eyes . Provides good coverage & perfect for when u are on the GO
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?