BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Emily B.
Review for: Fair more...
This is a medium to full coverage concealer. It works well for undereyes, but is a little too liquid-y for acne or other spots. The lightest color is a little too dark for me, and I wish there was a bigger color selection.
Mandy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Ever since I had my son dark circles are my worst enemy! I use this EVERY day. Great coverage, I have seen any improvement in my dark circles and the sponge thing on top is kind of falling apart, that's the only reason I'd give it a "B". I will be repurchasing!
Holly B.
Longview , TX
I actually love the sponge applicator. It makes me feel better that there is an aging treatment, 2 in 1, gets the job done. The product itself covers well, no creases.
Allison M.
Iowa City, IA
This is a concealer with a very thin consistency, and I have very dark circles under my eyes, so this doesn't tend to work for me. It is semi-buildable, but doesn't last for very long. Also my packaging was faulty and it ended up wasting about half of the product.
Shaunda Y.
Jonesborough, TN
Love this product for the price... I have always had issues with dark circles and some concealer either doesn't cover well or feels to thick this product is just right... covers well and don't even realize I'm wearing it
Rosa G.
San Diego, CA
I bought this product in target I believe and the very first time i used it i loved it! it feels really smooth when you apply it and when you sooth it out with your fingers it doesn't feel ruff at all. I like the brightness it gives under your eyes especially if you have dark under circles. it helps it alot!
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I've used this before and was not really satisfied with the product. I'm not sure if I used it right or what, but whenever I would go apply the product onto my face it would not blend right. Maybe I will try again in the near future.
Kymberli F.
Asheboro, NC
This lightweight concealer does just enough coverage for me! I wouldn't recommend for a person with heavily dark under eyes but for someone looking for that little extra brightening up and about medium coverage it's perfect!
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
So I bought this in the shade neutralizer but it was a little drying and really yellow. I might buy a different shade and give it a try. Overall it was a nice product!
Kisa A.
SOMERSET
If you find your right shade, this product is amazing for everyone, regardless of age. They aren't just meant for your bags underneath your eyes but also for blemishes and any redness. It usually doesn't sweat off and is somewhat water proof. Its a must buy.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?