BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Mandy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Ever since I had my son dark circles are my worst enemy! I use this EVERY day. Great coverage, I have seen any improvement in my dark circles and the sponge thing on top is kind of falling apart, that's the only reason I'd give it a "B". I will be repurchasing!
Emily B.
Review for: Fair more...
This is a medium to full coverage concealer. It works well for undereyes, but is a little too liquid-y for acne or other spots. The lightest color is a little too dark for me, and I wish there was a bigger color selection.
Limny V.
Wildomar, CA
I love this prooduct, I use it in the early morning when I'm in a rush to de puff my under eyes and conceal dark circles. Helps me look refreshed and rested even when I'm running on a few hours of sleep. definitely worth it!
Amanda C.
East Boston, MA
This stuff works great. It's unfortunate that i had a reaction and it makes my eyes red and water. Sad because it is a great under eye concealer. I'm really sensitive . So if you're not sensitive, try it! If you are, test it first.
Amelia D.
Kentwood, MI
I like to use this product under the eyes, as well as on the face as a concealer. It is easy to blend and offers nice coverage. It does tend to settle into fine lines under the eyes, but has fairly good lasting power.
Natasha T.
Dardanelle, AR
This is definitely one of my favorite concealers. It has very good coverage and it's super easy to apply. It also isn't super thick like most concealers I have tried
Kymberli T.
Asheboro, NC
This lightweight concealer does just enough coverage for me! I wouldn't recommend for a person with heavily dark under eyes but for someone looking for that little extra brightening up and about medium coverage it's perfect!
Holly B.
Longview , TX
I actually love the sponge applicator. It makes me feel better that there is an aging treatment, 2 in 1, gets the job done. The product itself covers well, no creases.
Mary H.
Los banos, CA
This concealer is very good but I'm not a fan of the packing. Sometimes when Id twist it nothing would come out so I would have to open it and dab a little on my finger then apply it. It did crease after while but not to bad.
Daisy R.
This is a great formula but not a five star because of the sponge. It is not very sanitary and I wish it could have a different applicator. Other than applicator the formula itself is great for concealing dark circles.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?