BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1982)
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
This has been my fav concealer! It covers without being cakey and I love the convenient packaging. Makes me look awake and bag less lol. I am currently almost done with my first one, but I've already bought my second one :)
Alicia S.
Kissimmee, FL
One of my favorite drug store concealers it's a bit pricey for a drug store brand but worth all the money even better during sales! I grab as many as I can! I have very tough dark circles & this product works so well for me!
Kymberli F.
Asheboro, NC
This lightweight concealer does just enough coverage for me! I wouldn't recommend for a person with heavily dark under eyes but for someone looking for that little extra brightening up and about medium coverage it's perfect!
McKenzie S.
Madisonville, KY
This is a must have when I go shopping for makeup. I used my friends and it hid my dark circles under the eyes completely. I don't have very bad dark circles, but just the average darkness from staying up too late at night and getting up too early in the morning!
Kisa A.
SOMERSET
If you find your right shade, this product is amazing for everyone, regardless of age. They aren't just meant for your bags underneath your eyes but also for blemishes and any redness. It usually doesn't sweat off and is somewhat water proof. Its a must buy.
Savannah P.
I love this concealer it works so good to cover blemishes and dark circles I have had this product for a while now I'm guessing like 4-5 months and it has not run out of product if you were to get a more affordable concealer I would choose this more than anything
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va
I randomly stumbled upon the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind line and fell in love. It's hard to find products that don't irritate my skin and make me break out. This line is perfect for sensitive skin. I highly recommend it.
Shanerys M.
i use this as a concealer and i have to say that it’s a really good product but sometime it makes my face look cakey. it doesn’t really have nice packaging well not to me. i would definitely recommend this product to others.
Emily S.
Out of all the concealers I've tried, this is my favorite. It is lightweight, but still cover my dark circles. It does not crease or settle into any of my fine lines. It stays all day, no requirement for touch ups. Love it!
Sara F.
Vicksburg
Best concealer ever. Between all of the drugstore and high end brands I've tried, this is the best! Super easy to apply, blend, and bake. It lasts ALL DAY! Super awesome coverage for under eye and highlight. It's my go to!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?