BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Amelia D.
Kentwood, MI
I like to use this product under the eyes, as well as on the face as a concealer. It is easy to blend and offers nice coverage. It does tend to settle into fine lines under the eyes, but has fairly good lasting power.
julisa M.
Kansas City, MO
Me gusta mucho es bastante económico y en verdad es muy bueno o por lo menos a mi así me parece y lo puedo conseguir en cualquier farmacia o Super mercado uno de mis favoritos
Alicia S.
Kissimmee, FL
One of my favorite drug store concealers it's a bit pricey for a drug store brand but worth all the money even better during sales! I grab as many as I can! I have very tough dark circles & this product works so well for me!
alisha j.
Very good concealer, full coverage, lightweight I’ve used it for years and love it! An amazing and affordable concealer, I would definitely recommend. Great for the price, can’t beat it! The foundation of this is great as well.
Brianna M.
I have yet to find a concealer that I enjoy more than this one. I have literally gone through about 6 of these. It definitely brightens up any under eye circles, making them virtually invisible. (I have terrible dark circles)
Celeste R.
Used this as my first under eye concealer
Very light weight
It did and it didn't work for me in the sense of it made me look white when flash photography
It is build able to hide blemishes
Alyssa F.
Crystal River, FL
The actual product inside of the tube is very beneficial to conceal my dark under eye circles and blemishes, but the packaging and sponge applicator does not distribute product evenly, and the sponge gets kind of gross. This is definitely a go-to product, though.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I've used this before and was not really satisfied with the product. I'm not sure if I used it right or what, but whenever I would go apply the product onto my face it would not blend right. Maybe I will try again in the near future.
Debora F.
Milford , MA
One of the best drugstore concealers I have tried so far it's great I haven't used it for blemishes but under the eyes it's great it's think but high coverage blends easy and dosent crease
McKenzie S.
Madisonville, KY
This is a must have when I go shopping for makeup. I used my friends and it hid my dark circles under the eyes completely. I don't have very bad dark circles, but just the average darkness from staying up too late at night and getting up too early in the morning!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?