BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Mariah T.
Review for: Medium more...
Okay this applicator is so awesome! I love the packaging it's easy and fun! Some product feel heavy but this Is very light weight on the skin. Pros lightweight cons I wish there was more! Yes I would recommend this to everyone.
Christina L.
Grand Prairie, TX
A pretty good concealer. The soft attached sponge is a great touch. However the color pigment for me wasn't that great for my skin tone. Good price point and pretty easy to blend. Would buy again and maybe try a different color.
Diana D.
Florissant, MO
I bought this with high hopes because of YouTube, and how everyone raved about it, but it personally didnt work for me. I wanted to love it so bad because i love everything Maybelline. Maybe i bought the wrong shade though, ill try a different shade again just to see of my opinion changes sometime in the future.
🌺Safa A.
San Diego
I love this product it reall covers my dark circles I use it everyday and this is my third time buying it and I love it and I'll keep buying it they have all diffrent shades mine is a medium light so great 👍
Jillian S.
This is such a good concealer! The formula isn't super thick, but it covers up all of my dark circles. My undereye doesn't crease very often since I started using this.
Naomi M.
South Houston, TX
This product is ok... It's a good conceler for the lighter days! It's light and not so build-able but it's still ok! I don't like the tip thought it has a sponge tip and I feel it's gross. Other than that the product Is alright
Lyndsey D.
Independence , OR
The first week of having this it broke. The top part that you apply it with cane off and the makeup squirted out everywhere :\ I’m sure it’s great product though, I’ve seen many makeup artists use it If on a budget. I just got a dud.
Emily M.
Modesto, CA
Love this concealer it is not a complete full coverage but you can change that with a powder. The amount of coverage gives it a more natural look. Definitely recommend
Rossana H.
I bought this concealer because of the good reviews I read about it, you can use it as a highlight or to cover dark spots
It's a drugstore product so it's easy to find and the price is perfect
angie h.
Blaine, MN
This covers up those dark circles around your eyes great, but for some reason when you twist the bottle to get more product it cracks and breaks. I always end up having to jimmy rig it to get the product out so i don't waste it.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?