BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Tiffany T.
Absolutely, by far my favorite drug store concealer. Its great with fine lines and even better on my budget. I carry this around in my purse for quick touch ups or to brighten up my face after the mid day slump. Awesome product!
Reggie G.
Mission, KS
I love the consistency and color pay off of this product. While it does crease I think that has more to do with what you set your concealer with. I will definitely recommend this product to others. The applicator is also really easy to use.
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
I use this product after a string of long nights and no sleep- which is often as a grad student. Works really well and does a great job at hiding those pesky dark circles.
Linda G.
Review for: Medium more...
Love this product. Erases dark circles and any discoloration.  Plus it has the benefit of anti aging ingredients.  It is buildable but a little does an amazing job. Blends extremely well and is not greasy or heavy looking. Definitely recommend it.
Erin B.
Orlando, FL
Best under-eye concealer EVER. Granted, this is the only one I've tried, but it's incredible. It's medium to full coverage, blends easily, and is incredibly build-able.
Rachel D.
I recommend this product! I use this everyday and it works very well covering my under eye bags! I also use on blemishes, it covers well. Very easy to apply and blend.
Vanessa S.
Somerset, NJ
I don't know why I just cant get into this product I have it in medium and in beige and maybe its too light but I feel as if it just enhances my under eye circles... wish they would come out with more of an orange tone based one
Lauren M.
Love this concealer. I use it everyday. I love the spongy applicator on the end. All you have to do is twist the bottom and the sponge fills up with concealer. I would buy this again, it lasts for awhile too which is a plus!
Zoila G.
Lilburn, GA
Love the coverage but I don't know if it's me or the product itself. It burns and has a scent I would live to repurchase but why if it burns. Has this happened to anyone eles?

#mycultclassics
Becky V.
I've used many concealers and yet this is one of them that I keep coming back to. The packaging is great because I don't have to squeeze it out of its container, I just simply twist for it to come out. So that's a plus in my book.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?