BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

Media (1985)
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
Review for: Fair more...
I LOVE this concealer! The application is smooth, the applicator sponge is so easy to use. The coverage is amazing! it's my go to option from the drug store. Quick and easy!
Monica T.
Moses Lake, WA
This product is great but I don't see it working for me that long without the day it wears off and I seem have to go over it with my powder throughout the day. it's okay
josy r.
dudley, north carolina
Absolutely best concealer out there. Very nice. Super good coverage at a very affordable price! who wouldn't want that. Last all day no matter what my day consists of. Easy to apply and use no real professional needed. I don't think i'll ever stop using this product
Sandra A.
Catawissa, PA
This is my favorite concealer and at a great price! It blends well and covers those dark under eye circles perfectly and never cakes. It's an all around great product!
Lauren M.
Love this concealer. I use it everyday. I love the spongy applicator on the end. All you have to do is twist the bottom and the sponge fills up with concealer. I would buy this again, it lasts for awhile too which is a plus!
Kaitlin G.
Unfortunately I don't really like this product. I hear bloggers raving about it but I can't seem to get any coverage with it. I love the idea, but the execution didn't work for me. But I sm going to try the dark spots version.
Lynnette U.
Speculator, NY
Review for: Fair more...
I bought this because of Tati Westbrook who raves over this product. It's ok, but I think I'd like something with even more coverage for my next purchase. The product has lasted me a VERY long time even with daily use, though.
Anahis P.
Watsonville, CA
This was one of my first concealers at the drugstore, and i loved it because it wouldn't crease on my eye area, but i did not notice erasing my dark circles. If you get a lighter color its good to highlight under your eye area.
Kendra B.
Mount Morris, MI
I bought this product because a friend recommended it and I happened across a coupon. I freaking love this under eye concealer- I've tried more expensive products but like this better. It never creases and has great coverage.
Sarai J.
Hazleton, PA
Love this product!!! It covers my dark circles without packing the product on, a little goes a long way. I have been using it for about a year now. Doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. So I really do recommend it this product.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?