BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1987)
Alicia G.
I have repurchased this multiple times. I love it only for on the go but not for going out for a while. It's has very very light coverage. Also, the sponge applicator fell off one time I purchased and also second time I purchased.
Alexa D.
Love this as an every day concealer. Literally EVERY DAY lol. Easy application and easily blendable. Decent coverage whilst not being cakey and drying. Lasts well with minimum creasing as long as you definitely set with a powder
Molly C.
This is a great concealer it covers my dark circules very well X allthough it has yellow
Undertones in it X it's very adorable has a nice Matt finish to it would really recommend this concealer X
Josephine S.
I love this concealer. It is easy to apply and it covers up my dark circles pretty well. I like that it is a sponge applicator and swipes on effortlessly. I also like how it brightens my under eyes too. Will definitely repurchase!
Julie S.
El Paso, TX
This product works amazing , it's my go to concealer and affordable price . I prefer this over others since this covers my dark circles under my eyes from taking chemotherapy
T C.
Unfortunately, I wasn't a fan of this. The texture was okay, but I have abnormally dry and dehydrated skin. This concealer didn't sit well on me and tended to look cakey.

The colour match was the worse part, which is interested considering I have light-medium skin. Light was too light and medium was too dark. Pass for me.
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product! The fact that you can get it at almost any drug store and for a quality product is rare. It really gets rid of the dark circles under your eyes and it doesn't feel heavy while still having full coverage. Get it!
maria a.
Stockton, CA
This concealer has been a life changing product, it highlights all the surfaces of the face that the light hits. It stays for a long time and blends in with any other product.
Tatum H.
The Colony
Review for: Medium more...
i forget if thats my color but I'm guessing. i live for this concealer, literally i have never heard of a complaint about this. Tati loves it, thats how i tried it. its nice, blend-able, and its kinda like a dupe for the shape tape.
Jennifer D.
I was so disappointed in this. I put it under my eyes and it burned my skin so bad, it was red for days after! Definitely do not recommend for anyone with sensitive skin.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?