BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI
I left my concealer up at school and borrowed this one from my mom....and let me tell you in fell in love! It's not just great for under eyes but all problem areas and blemishes. Very good coverage, blend-able, and long lasting!
Elly T.
This is okay, I am not a big fan of the sponge applicator at the top. I feel like it's not very hygienic so I dab a clean finger on the sponge and then apply it to my face. The formula is a little thicker and dryer in my opinion.
Stephanie J.
Cedar Park , TX
I think this product is pretty good. It covers most of my dark circles, but not everything. I also use it on blemishes and where I have redness and it works very well. I did notice that it creases under my eyes and that it clogs my pores.
Caitlin A.
This concealer hid my dark under eye circles so well! It gave a very light-medium coverage but could easily be built up to give a fuller coverage! The formula is so creamy and easily bendable! I've repurchased it three times now!
Claira L.
Perth, WA, Australia
No matter your age, this is perfect for the delicate under eye area. Super smooth and moisturizing, this doesn't settle into fine lines or crease throughout the day. Use the brightener shade to correct dark circles, and the concealer tones to cover and brighten the area.
amber r.
I like this concealer. It brightens my under eyes and really covers up my dark circles. I bought the one for brightening and it works great but I wish I had bought a shade darker because its almost too brightening for my skin tone.
Pam H.
Cleveland, OH
This concealer is very blendable and comes in a variety of great shades. My problem is that I can't get away without first color correcting since my dark circles tend to be pretty bad. Not a heavy duty product, but easy to apply and great for those without raccoon eyes!
Alicia G.
I have repurchased this multiple times. I love it only for on the go but not for going out for a while. It's has very very light coverage. Also, the sponge applicator fell off one time I purchased and also second time I purchased.
Rachel P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Although I'm not much of a "drugstore" makeup buyer, i do love this for days where my circles aren't as bad, or as a highlighter. I absolutely love this for the price and i love that it doesn't make my under eyes look grey like many do.
Stephanie C.
It's a good product it works for everyone but me it seems I have tried it many times no Matter what o do it does not cover my circles at all :( think my next concealer purchase is going to be from saphora even though there pricey
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?