BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Yvette S.
I love this product. It covers everything. Ive already bought 3 and i will continue to buy it. Its easy to blend and full coverage it is definitely buildable. Works great under eye and for blemishes.
Dominique P.
Review for: Neutralizer more...
I've been using this concealer for the last 2 years, based on the recommendation of a YouTuber.  My favorite thing about this concealer is that it's very easy to apply - just twist the base, then gently tap the product on with the applicator.  I own a few other concealers, but end up using this the most, since it's brightening, has good coverage, and is quick to apply.
Sammie Q.
For the price of this , it works wonders! If you get the right shade , it will totally work for you. I always have at least one of these in my makeup collection. The coverage is build-able. For best results, blend with your fingers .
Bethany C.
Brownsville, TX
I absolutely love this creamy concealer. It is blendable, and erases the fact that I have horrendous dark circles. I'd say this is a must have for every MUA. I am halfways down the tube and will definetely purchase in the near future.
Miranda G.
San Antonio, TX
I have really bad dark circles and I feel like this doesn't do the job I need. it may work to brighten the area but does not help with bad under eye circles. don't think I'll buy again once I'm out. very disappointed in this product.
Gabi Al R.
San Jacinto, CA
This one goes on smooth and makes your skin feel nice. You can build onto it too. Easy to wash off, and it leaves your skin feeling supple. I have not noticed a major difference in wrinkles being reduced but it does go on smoothly.
Lisa P.
Lexington , KY
Eh, it's just ok. I was expecting to be blown away considering all the raves it gets online. The clicking up stopped almost immediately so it was hard to tell how much product was dispensing. It also settles into the few lines I have.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
Review for: Medium more...
I love this Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer (Various Shades) I love to use it for contouring around my eyebrows, it works amazing, and it blends into the skin perfectly so I love that!
Ashley F.
I would buy this again, overall it is a good product. I think it looks great but you need to set it or after a while i do notice some light creasing. I do like how it feels, a light feeling, very light weight. I like this product.
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
I love this concealer. It's packaging is cute and convenient. I love the sponge applicator. It makes application easy and you get them most of your product. It works great to cover dark circles and make me look awake and fresh faced.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?