BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Aleya T.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I really like this product. I use this for under my eyes to brighten my face up but I also use it to cover acne scars. It really hides them! I recommend this product but make sure you really match your skin to whichever shade you get.
Rocio R.
THIS CONCEALER IS GOOD, VERY NATURAL ON AND LASTS ALL DAY. HOWEVER I DON'T THINK IT COVERS THAT GOOD. I HAVE DARK CIRCLES AND ITS OK. I STILL HAVE TO USE A CORRECTOR UNDER, BUT I WOULD RECCOMEND FOR THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE BAD DARK CIRCLES
Hannah G.
Seriously love this concealer! whenever I'm about to run out of it I buy more because I can't imagine being without it! It works as a highlighter and concealer for me! I love it. Good quality, doesn't make you look cakey. Love it. I would recommend this product to ANYONE!
Dani K.
This is such a great product to cover up my under eye dark circles because I buy it a shade lighter so that it enhances my under eye area by brightening it up. I love using it on top of my foundation to enhance that area and upper cheek.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
This is a really great concealer. Its full coverage, creamy, and blends really well. Its also so affordable. I wont repurchase again though because it is not cruelty free :/
Leticia V.
Bronx, NY
I really like this concealer. It does cover my dark circles and I also use it as a highlight. It is very creamy and blends very well. I do not use the sponge to blend only to apply the product.
Nadia S.
Vancouver, WA
After hearing all the good reviews, I went ahead and bought the concealer. However, it caked into my fine lines and creased badly. I may just have to get another product to set this concealer, but, so far, its not working for me.
Amanda A.
Campbell, CA
I don't have really bad dark circles, so I can't judge it for that, but I do use it for my really red dark spots, and it covers that up fairly well. It is extremely lightweight. For someone who has really bad skin, it makes me look good. It brightens my skin and has good coverage. This surprisingly did not make me break out.
Camila M.
Kearny, NJ
I have never tried a concealer that even comes close to this one . I absolutely love it ! It's so light weight but it covers everything! Just a little bit of This stuff goes a long way
Christiane C.
Corinth, VT
This is a holy grail product for so many people I know. I use the brightener under my eyes and it is just enough to help me look more alive without caking or settling into fine lines. The twist up applicator makes application a breeze.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?