BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1980)
Danielle M.
I have a medium skin tone and light is perfect for my dark circles. It doesn't crease and I love the coverage. I would say medium coverage but buildable. This is an amazing price for how well this products performs. I highly recommend.
Nilza P.
Philadelphia, PA
Love Love this product, Its all worth it Ladies..It Has help me a lot .I'm happy no dark under eyes. Very easy to use. No smearing. No dripping just the right amount ,easy to carry.
Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser .
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
I love this product!! It totally brightens up my face and helps hide my dark circles. I use it in combination with another concealer and I love the way it looks on my skin. The sponge applicator is really easy to use. Good price as well.
Dana W.
Rensselaer, NY
Good product, the applicator is easy to use but hard to clean. You don't need much as it blends easy so it lasts for awhile. It works well to highlight your under eye. I would recommend it to others and I'll definitely purchase again
Courtney F.
This is a really good concealer, it has good coverage and it lasts a really long time. It is a good under eye concealer but I also use it to highlight and brighten my forehead, nose and cheekbones.
Addie R.
Portland, OR
It's a good under eye concealer. I'm not sure if it actually has any anti-aging properties but it can't hurt! The applicator makes it so easy to use. I wish they had a shade lighter so I could use it in the winter when I'm the palest.
Lily T.
Brooklyn, NY
People always rave about this concealer so i decided to try it. I got neutralizer and it's very yellow. I'm not a big fan of it because it's very thick and sticky. The packaging kind of sucks. I prefer the FitMe concealer better.
Sammie Q.
For the price of this , it works wonders! If you get the right shade , it will totally work for you. I always have at least one of these in my makeup collection. The coverage is build-able. For best results, blend with your fingers .
Zuly E.
I love this concealer, i found my right shade but i noticed getting a lighter shade and darker shade, this product can work as a contour and highlight. i usually blend it with a make up sponge but a beauty blender is more recommended
Emma D.
I love this! This is one of my favorite products to use!!! I work overnights so my eyes get a beating. My under eyes are horrible and this product really does help hide the bags and lightens up my under eye area! I'm glad I found it!!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?