BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Kathy K.
My 16 year old daughter recommended this product. I had blown through all the typical drugstore brands and several pricey concealers as well. They were either too creamy and made my mascara run or my skin had an allergic reaction. Instant Age Rewind applies easily, covers well with minimal product, and causes no reaction on my skin. It stays on all day and the price is reasonable too!
Tina N.
Don't love it, don't hate it. Not sure if this is suppose to bring attention to my panda eyes or brighten it. However, it does not crease when I set it with powder. Packaging is alright, not sure if I can get all the bang for my buck...
Sandy B.
Hyattsville, MD
I Love this product. When I used this I couldn't believe how great It was. Awesome coverage, concealed every single imperfection. It never settles into fine lines and stays fresh looking all day long. This is a wonderful product for my mature skin. I love it, I must always have it.
Shaye W.
Its an okay product.. doesn't do exactly what I need it to do... and the same sponge application freaks me out I have such sensitive skin that I need to constantly make sure that my brushes are constantly clean and no bacteria is left...
Kyle P.
I am on my second tube of this concealer. If it wasn't for the convenient packing of this, I wouldn't have even bought it in the first place. I do love the spongey tip and the twist up tube. It is convenient and fast. It covers well, does tend to crease, but overall a good item.
Michele B.
Ft Riley, KS
I bought this because of the way it looked in the package and I'm so glad I did. I love this product. It conceals dark circles and blemishes I have. It last a long time for me and is easy to use. One of my favorite's in my makeup bag.
Briana L.
Howard Beach, NY
My favorite part of this product is the applicator tool. There is no other concealer out there with an applicator like this and I'm simply obsessed! Also, it really does help hide the dark circles. It's a wonderful, drug store concealer!
Heather S.
Magna, UT
This concealer is incredibly easy to put on and the coverage is decent. The problems I had with it is that once you get a lot of product in the sponge tip you cannot use it to blend anymore and that it is hard to tell when you run out.
Suzanne R.
Ambridge, PA
I love this concealer. it's very light weight, but full coverage enough to cover up the dark circles that i have under my eyes. the shade I'm using also works as an awesome highlighter so i look bright eyed and wide awake in the morning.
Caitlin G.
Rocky Point, NY
This product has become a staple in my daily routine. It really covers up my dark circles and blends into my foundation flawlessly. I love it! I even bought a back up just in case! If you are at the drugstore and don't know which under eye concealer to choose...this is a great one!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?