BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Melissa C.
This is the best of the best in drugstore concealers! No matter how many others I try, this has been my holy grail for years! It doesn't crease on me. It covers my dark circles like no other. Truly amazing! Love the sponge tip applicator also.
Juliana A.
Covington, LA
I probably purchased this product a couple of months ago and I'm on my 3rd bottle I absolutely love it! It's the prefect dupe for the MAC pro long wear concealer and for half the price $$$ it doesn't crease and it gives you full coverage. Buy it!
Jaylynn J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Neutralizer more...
This product would be a great drugstore staple if they catered to WOC. These shades are nearly all of the same, which I do not appreciate. I mix it with another concealer and get good results, but other than that, the product is just OK.
Joanna H.
Los Angeles, CA
So I saw a bunch of reviews on this and decided to give it a go. I like that it has a slight yellow tint to mask my dark circles and it didn't settle into my lines, but I have to say I hate the applicator. I would repurchase but would buy a separate container and load it into that.
ky s.
this is such a good drugstore concealer. this is better for the undereyes though not so much blemishes and it is very longlasting this is very easy to blend and doesnt dry so quickly i would definitely buy again for the price that it is
Christina E.
This stuff works really great not only is it blend in with my skin tone, it's light weight you can barely tell that you are wearing it. i use this especially when i get circles under my eyes or when i still have that tires look. this is something that everyone should at least try.
Jossie B.
Lynwood, CA
I love this because it is very brightening and very full coverage. I love how it doesn't have a scent to it and it is not thick nor cakey. Blends out easily & glides on smoothly. I recommend this to anyone on the hunt for a good Concealer!
Sandy B.
Hyattsville, MD
I Love this product. When I used this I couldn't believe how great It was. Awesome coverage, concealed every single imperfection. It never settles into fine lines and stays fresh looking all day long. This is a wonderful product for my mature skin. I love it, I must always have it.
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
Concealer does a nice job covering dark circles. I like how lightweight it feels. It does crease easily on me and I'm not a fan of the sponge tip, which broke before I used even half of the product, and had to throw away. Overall I like it, but the packaging could use improvement.
Heather S.
Magna, UT
This concealer is incredibly easy to put on and the coverage is decent. The problems I had with it is that once you get a lot of product in the sponge tip you cannot use it to blend anymore and that it is hard to tell when you run out.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?