BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Courtney H.
Garrison , IA
Definitely love this product and the color range! For me the coverage isn't %100 it still great and for me it last allday! Can't say about the long term effects as I haven't noticed a difference. But for the price this stuff is amazing!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
I have dark circles thank to my genetics and this product seems to help quite a bit.

Even though I'm still on the lookout for something that may work better...this will definitely be repurchased and become a staple to my collection.
Emily L.
Woodstock, GA
I haven't been using it for a long time and I am all ready I'm love with it 😍😍 it blends like a dream and is perfect for under the eyes. It has amazing coverage too. I would totally recommend this to all of my friends. I love it so much!!!
Nicole V.
Tampa, FL
I literally was introduced to this product about a year ago, and since then i have not been able to go even one day without it! i don't have bags under my eyes but it sure does erase the dark circles!!
Mayra
This concealer is my go to concealer I love the coverage and the color. I use this to conceal and shape my eyebrows. I do not have any complaints of the product and I love the size very lightweight and easy to put in my make up bag. I would definitely repurchased this concealer.
Briana L.
Howard Beach, NY
My favorite part of this product is the applicator tool. There is no other concealer out there with an applicator like this and I'm simply obsessed! Also, it really does help hide the dark circles. It's a wonderful, drug store concealer!
Shea R.
I'm not a must use concealer everyday person. And this product is my favorite concealer. I have major genetic bags, usually dark, so too much brightness on that area becomes very problematic. This is subtly brightening when I use it!
Randi H.
I was apprehensive about this, but when I finally got it, I loved it. a little goes a long way, so be careful and try not to squeeze the bottle to much or extra will come out.
amanda b.
Vandergrift, PA
Love.
suoer creamy formula and easy to blend. i use it to cover dark circles and to highlight. theres tons of shades to choose from. i love this product and would recommend it
Heather G.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is AMAZING! It never settles in my fine lines, stays put all day, feels light and isn't noticeable. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the packaging. The way you turn the top and it clicks to push up the product.....sometimes I get one that breaks after a few uses and won't push out any product. However, it is decently affordable enough and so amazing that I'll never stray.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?