BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
Tina N.
Don't love it, don't hate it. Not sure if this is suppose to bring attention to my panda eyes or brighten it. However, it does not crease when I set it with powder. Packaging is alright, not sure if I can get all the bang for my buck...
Britanny G.
Van Nuys , CA
Review for: Medium more...
So, I am a huge concealer hoarder, collector. I am always looking for a good coverage. This one does both, good coverage for everyday, lightweight, and brightening. I would see some people not like the puffy ball because of hygiene.
Nicole V.
Tampa, FL
I literally was introduced to this product about a year ago, and since then i have not been able to go even one day without it! i don't have bags under my eyes but it sure does erase the dark circles!!
Martha A.
Joliet, IL
you need to get your hands on this! it covers flawlessly, but not too heavily and one tube lasts you quite a long time. very easy too apply and i'd definitely give it a try.
Leslie G.
Montclair, CA
I have been on the hunt for a good concealer since under eye circles is really my only problem. i ran into this at target and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad i did. it covers up my dark circles really well and to make it last i apply a primer before hand and powder after.
Andrea P.
This is probably the best drugstore concealer I own , it's Brightens your under-eyes , lasts way longer than most and have medium to full coverage. It's really best for the under-eyes and redness . I'd definitely recommend this concealer!
Zoe G.
Loleta, CA
I have to say, this is definitely one of the best concealers I have ever used, including all of the high-end products. It glides on so smoothly, providing a flawless full coverage look, and it lasts all day! You can't go wrong with the price either, so cheap for a product so wonderful! I would recommend this for any skin type. (P.S. I think it works well as a all-over face concealer too!)
Erin S.
San Antonio, TX
Best concealer i have ever used. I am in love with it, I just kind of wish the sponge on top was optional and i could put it on my own brush. It is so amazing and makes my skin flawless! I just wish it stayed in place a little bit more. Forever my favorite drug store concealer!
Kaylynn S.
St Louis
I use this more as a highlighter - I have really dark circles and need actual corrector. I can see where it would work well for dark circles that are not as pronounced as mine. It does work wonderfully as the highlighter for contouring.
Danielle M.
This #creamy and high #coverage under eye concealer works great for my dark under eye circles. I have been using this product for about 3 years and I prefer it over high end department store products. It doesn't crease and lasts all day!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?