BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1977)
Jes W.
Chandler, AZ
Concealer does a nice job covering dark circles. I like how lightweight it feels. It does crease easily on me and I'm not a fan of the sponge tip, which broke before I used even half of the product, and had to throw away. Overall I like it, but the packaging could use improvement.
Adriana C.
Fresno, CA
Bought this product a month ago and it is all I wear now! The consistency is creamy and easy to blend out! Usually under my eyes, I crease a lot throughout the day but this doesn't crease. I've also seen a big change in my dark circles!
Emily L.
Woodstock, GA
I haven't been using it for a long time and I am all ready I'm love with it 😍😍 it blends like a dream and is perfect for under the eyes. It has amazing coverage too. I would totally recommend this to all of my friends. I love it so much!!!
Megan M.
Louisville, KY
Anytime I get dark circles I whip this magic machine out. It's absolutely the best. You can't even tell it's there and it blends in so well. I've even come to find out you can use it to contour your face. This stuff is hands down the best!
Shea R.
I'm not a must use concealer everyday person. And this product is my favorite concealer. I have major genetic bags, usually dark, so too much brightness on that area becomes very problematic. This is subtly brightening when I use it!
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Wonderful concealer! All time favorite at the drugstore! I also catch myself grabbing this one over some higher end options! I have not one bad thing to say about this product.
Briana L.
Howard Beach, NY
My favorite part of this product is the applicator tool. There is no other concealer out there with an applicator like this and I'm simply obsessed! Also, it really does help hide the dark circles. It's a wonderful, drug store concealer!
Mayra
This concealer is my go to concealer I love the coverage and the color. I use this to conceal and shape my eyebrows. I do not have any complaints of the product and I love the size very lightweight and easy to put in my make up bag. I would definitely repurchased this concealer.
Lauren J.
Madison, WI
Love the coverage and the application of this product. The sponge on the end makes this so much easier to use. The packaging itself doesn't wear well, which is my only complaint. Two or three clicks should give you the coverage you need.
Christina E.
This stuff works really great not only is it blend in with my skin tone, it's light weight you can barely tell that you are wearing it. i use this especially when i get circles under my eyes or when i still have that tires look. this is something that everyone should at least try.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?