BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1983)
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
For the past couple months this has been my go to concealer. It is affordable which I love. It blends easily and doesn't look cakey. Sometimes I do wish it had a little more coverage, but overall I really like it. I would recommend it.
FLOR A.
My best friend uses this product one time she did my makeup for a party, i must say i was surprised by the result, I love the sponge on the tip for applying it. I also have a few more products from Maybelline and I really love them all.
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
I really like this stuff!! It's a really good coverage and I love the packaging. It makes it so much easier. I use it under my eyes during the summer. I would use it in the winter but it drys my skin out really bad
Heather G.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is AMAZING! It never settles in my fine lines, stays put all day, feels light and isn't noticeable. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the packaging. The way you turn the top and it clicks to push up the product.....sometimes I get one that breaks after a few uses and won't push out any product. However, it is decently affordable enough and so amazing that I'll never stray.
Carla G.
Laredo
Amazing product! lightweight, really easy to color match, easy to blend. Wouldn't suggest using the sponge applicator it comes with, I would suggest using a blender or just the tips of your fingers. Definitely recommend to most skin types!
Suzanne R.
Ambridge, PA
I love this concealer. it's very light weight, but full coverage enough to cover up the dark circles that i have under my eyes. the shade I'm using also works as an awesome highlighter so i look bright eyed and wide awake in the morning.
Michelle l.
Chicago Hts, IL
I love this !!!!!!! it's amazing I actually started using this because of a YouTube named tati and it looked so good on her I thought i would give it a try and use it
Zoe G.
Loleta, CA
I have to say, this is definitely one of the best concealers I have ever used, including all of the high-end products. It glides on so smoothly, providing a flawless full coverage look, and it lasts all day! You can't go wrong with the price either, so cheap for a product so wonderful! I would recommend this for any skin type. (P.S. I think it works well as a all-over face concealer too!)
Nadine L.
La Habra , CA
Review for: Fair more...
I use this EVERY TIME I do my makeup. There is no concealer that I’ve tried that’s worked better for me other than this one. It doesn’t look caked & blends like a dream. Also has great coverage. I’ve purchased this a good 3 times already!
Shaye W.
Its an okay product.. doesn't do exactly what I need it to do... and the same sponge application freaks me out I have such sensitive skin that I need to constantly make sure that my brushes are constantly clean and no bacteria is left...
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?