BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1989)
Amanda D.
Review for: Light more...
This is my holy grail for concealer. never going back to any other concealer that is not this one. it is very creamy. Not dense at all easy to get the product on the sponge and it blends in very well. I got it from Ulta and I will keep buying this product later on.
Jocelyn R.
Medford, OR
I love love love this product! I use it everyday. It stays put really well and I've NEVER had a problem with it creasing. It provides really good coverage and sets really will. Would definitely suggest it to anyone looking for a drug store concealer!
Mim A.
It wears quite long, brightens my eyes up well and blends out easily without creeping into fine lines. It is a great drugstore concealer. Its hard to find the right shade. Its best for undereye, thought it doesn't cover up blemishes that well.
Brynn B.
I got this because everyone on YouTube raved about it, and I don't regret the purchase! I don't use it under my eyes because it creases for me (granted, I don't set it with a powder so that's probably my fault) but it is great on blemishes!
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Neutralizer more...
The Neutralizer shade is a Go-To and I keep a spare in my makeup drawer. It truly brightens the eye area and makes my eyes look younger than they really are. Full coverage, long lasting, non-oily or creasing, and hides fine lines, just perfect!
Iris M.
I love this concealer so much! It isn't as pigmented as I tought it would be and it doesn't conceal my dark circles all the way, but I love to use this as a highlight for under my eyes and on my nose. One of my favorite drugstore concealers!
Abigail A.
Glendale, CA
Am i the only one that receives a lot of flashback when using this product? I realized that whenever i take pictures, my face always looks pale. Maybe im not blending enough.. but this just wast for me.
carrielynn t.
Belleville, MI
Oh my god, i LOVE this stuff. I use it every day! it's perfect for concealing dark under eyes and it looks so natural you never see it once its rubbed in. I also use it as a highlighter when I am contouring my face with makeup. Its amazing!
Lexx M.
Berwyn, IL
Review for: Brightener more...
My favorite affordable concealer. It’s easy to apply and blend. Never had problems. It is very buildable. Best for under eye. And blemishes also. I’d definitely buy again once I run out. Also a little goes a long way. I’d recommend to others.
Leslie G.
It does its job by brightening the under eye, but It just doesn't have the staying power I would like to see in a concealer. I don't think I would repurchase just beacuse I went through it so fast because I had to constantly reapply my concealer
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?