BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1985)
Sydney S.
I did not like this product at all. I got the lightest shade because I have pretty fair skin and it left my skin looking orange. It did not cover my dark circles under my eyes very well and left my skin feelings oily and leaving crease marks.
Rossie V.
Hobart , IN
I absolutely love this!! I've tried all kind of concealers so far this is the best. This product is amazing! Easy to put on. Very light and doesn't settle into fine lines under the eyes. Covers imperfections, dark circles and brightens the area. Skin looks younger and healtheir.
Daisy B.
By far my fave under eye concealer so far. I have a love/hate relationship with the applicator, but overall I do think it does half of the blending for you since it softens any harsh lines. Really great color selection and minimal creasing.
Jessica C.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This product is overall really nice. It glides on smoothly and matches my skin tone perfectly. The only problem is it still doesn't work on super dark circles. It improves the look but doesn't camouflage it. For someone with medium to light dark circles I would recommend this product.
Sabrina  H.
This is a nice concealer, it is creamy and pigmented. It does crease very quickly, so a setting powder is necessary as soon as applied. It did cover my dark circles, but the coverage is not as long lasting on oily skin.
Somewhat recommend 💋
Dinah T.
Stockton, CA
This concealer works very well for under eye circles(just like what it says). The formula is very creamy and soft, which is good for the under eye area. It's also great for brightening and highlighting! It has great coverage without caking up.
Rocio S.
Des Moines, IA
This is probably my number one drugstore concealer. This is the best drugstore concealer you can find. For the price you cant beat it. The coverage is amazing, it is not too thick but not too liquidy. It covers my dark circles which i love!
Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not sure how I feel about this. I guess it's just OK. I feel like it doesn't fully cover my dark circles. But it does work a little better than other products I've tried. It doesn't help with the bags under my eyes. It also creases on me.
Brittany A.
Tulare, CA
This product is amazing, it covered my dark circles with no problem. I also used it as a highlighting concealer and it really did the job, it's very smooth and easy to blend out, and if you set it with powder it doesn't crease much at all(:
Leticia A.
San jose, CA
It works good to cover under eyes and also works good to highlight your face. I mostly use my fingers to apply this after I put some product on my face, I feel the warmth of your fingers works best with this product to blend it into your skin.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?