BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Kimber L.
Not bad for a drugstore brand but not great either. My under eye (I'm 45) is one place I want great, not mediocre.
Go get It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye concealer or Clinique Line eraser concealer instead
Brittany A.
Tulare, CA
This product is amazing, it covered my dark circles with no problem. I also used it as a highlighting concealer and it really did the job, it's very smooth and easy to blend out, and if you set it with powder it doesn't crease much at all(:
Lydia M.
Waltham, MA
I love this stuff. I have it in the "brightener" shade, and it's fantastic. It blends beautifully and is so light on the skin. I normally put it on after my corrector, and since I'm very fair with pink undertones, it acts as a concealer (to blend with my skin tone over the corrector) and brightener. Seriously, cannot live without this.
kristen s.
Ooltewah, TN
The best concealer I've tried. I have fine lines and semi dark circles under my eyes. I've had a problem with coverage and formula. Almost every concealer has creased or been to opaque or too sheer. This has just the right medium coverage without settling. Also the applicator is great. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out.
Erin F.
Tulsa, OK
This under eye concealer/brightener is phenomenal. My under eyes are so dark blue, it looks like I got into a fist fight. This product not only covers them up, but also brightens up my face for a more awakened look. Holy grail product for me.
Rocio S.
Des Moines, IA
This is probably my number one drugstore concealer. This is the best drugstore concealer you can find. For the price you cant beat it. The coverage is amazing, it is not too thick but not too liquidy. It covers my dark circles which i love!
Alyssa G.
Arvin, CA
A lot of people told me to try this, so i finally did and i don't think i will be buying again only because i have really bad under eye circles and i don't think it did awesome at covering it up. once you start blending it in you lose product.
carrielynn t.
Belleville, MI
Oh my god, i LOVE this stuff. I use it every day! it's perfect for concealing dark under eyes and it looks so natural you never see it once its rubbed in. I also use it as a highlighter when I am contouring my face with makeup. Its amazing!
Sadie O.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Fair more...
This product does wonders for my dark circles, especially for being drug store!! I didn't believe all of the hype on it until recently. The packaging is nice, the sponge applicator honestly isn't bad. The only problem I have had is creasing so far.
Elizabeth L.
Winnebago, MN
This product helps lessen the appearance of my dark circles. I don't suffer from extremely dark circles, so I'm not sure how well it works on those who do. I do need to set it with a bit of powder, however. But for the price, I'm not unhappy.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?