BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1984)
Christine P.
This is the most amazing product in the world!!!! I would give it 10 stars if it was possible! I have very dark under eye circles. I have tried a lot of products before and this has been the only one capable of doing magic! This product is a must! It stays all day and besides my under eyes circles it covers all other imperfections. ❤️❤️❤️
Angela L.
Ellenburg Ctr, NY
I've used this in the past. It did have good coverage and lasted all day. I didn't notice much of a difference in my skin but it helped conceal the dark circles under my eyes. The spongy applicator was a neat idea!
AuBrianna B.
Royal, AR
This is my favorite drug store concealer of all time!! I have been using it for at least the last year and continue to keep it in my rotation along with many high end concealers.
Jeffrey D.
Pace
I have tried probably 100 different high end and drug store concealers and this is by far my favorite! It covers dark circle so well and brightens your your skin so well. You would never know that It is an approximately a $7 product! I recommend this concealer to everyone! I love it!!
Jennifer L.
Phenomenal. I do remove the sponge and use it without it mainly because it will start smelling badly (probably because bacteria start to build up). I have used many higher end concealers and this works just as well, if not better than those.
Sumi H.
Dallas, TX
I bought this on accident while looking for a cheaper concealer to replace my NARS one. I didn't pay attention to the color and ended up with this! I used this over my orange color corrector pen and then covered it up with concealer and it looked GREAT. My only issue with it is that sometimes it's hard to blend out and can look a bit cakey if you're not careful.
Amanda L.
Port Reading, NJ
For such a good price, this product is certainly a makeup must have! It is super light, super smooth, and super covering. It does just the right job for covering up dark circles. It's currently my fave.
Daniela T.
Vista, CA
So easy to blend! I do hate the sponge it has on the package i wish I could change that. Should be buildable after blending it out first. It has lasted me over 4 hrs I would buy it again when i run out(:
Gabriella T.
I bought this product and honestly didn't end up liking it. I think maybe I should buy another shade. For certain spots on the face likes my cheeks and chin it works to cover up redness.
Meghan B.
Flowery Br, GA
I have really oily skin so I'm very cautious to by inexpensive makeup, but after reading the reviews I decided to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised on how well this concealer works, but I do wish the coverage was just a little heavier
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?