BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1986)
emily g.
So I saw this product all over YouTube tutorials so I thought I would try it. I love it! Brightens my under eyes so well! I just feel like the tune runs out really quick if you use concealer every day. But it's definitely worth it. Great product!
Cindy A.
This is the concealer I use every day. It covers my dark circles and any imperfection. It's so easy to find and use. I brought mine at my local Duane Reade, and it does the job!!
Rebecca S.
Spring Branch, TX
Review for: Brightener more...
This stuff really is amazing. I love the idea of the little sponge applicator on the end. It makes it really quick an easy. I use my to brighten my under eyes and it works very well. This is definitely one of my favorite products and I use it everyday
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the best thing ever! It's super easy to use and I absolutely love the packaging. I was on a search for a new concealer and I wasn't sure which to get until I watched Tara Massicotte's youtube video and saw that she uses this and I was just so intrigued by it, I had to try it and I'm glad I did.
Katalina W.
Tacoma, WA
I really like this product, I don't love it though. It is Fairly easy to blend and apply. It is very easy to apply especially when your in a hurry or didn't get enough sleep so you need it to cover dark circles. I recommend this to you because it works well and it's not to expensive!
Tracey L.
Hermitage, TN
I grab this more than my tarte shape tape if that tells you anything! It feels so light weight & easy to apply! Also it's only a couple of bucks! I definitely love their light shade for lighting under the eyes, it's a great eye brightening! Def give this a shot!
Maria M.
Marshfield
Review for: Fair more...
This was the first ever concealer that I bought after watching you tube videos and I love it. I use it everyday it's easy to use and it is very unexpenisve. It covers up my dark circles but I did wish it came in a lighter shade since I'm so pale.
Katherine G.
I've literally spent so much money on concealers to try and find one that covers blemishes and hides under eye circles and this is the best drug store one that I have found!! Goes on easy and blends so well!
Anna M.
Mankato, MN
This is a good concealer and i love it. It's nice and creamy and has good coverage and doesn't irritate my eyes like some concealers do. Mine is getting old and is almost done and I plan to repurchase this!
Esmeralda S.
Aurora, IL
I'm so obsessed with this perfect coverage concealer its honestly one of the best drug store concealers out here. I use this for a everyday makeup look. This concealer doesn't crease up like other drugstore concealers 10/10 would recommend!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?