BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• If you currently use this product...will you repurchase w...231 Answers
  • What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1981)
emily g.
So I saw this product all over YouTube tutorials so I thought I would try it. I love it! Brightens my under eyes so well! I just feel like the tune runs out really quick if you use concealer every day. But it's definitely worth it. Great product!
Genevieve B.
Camas, WA
Hands down. Best in drugstore. I have repurchased this many times for my professional kit and personal kit. I love this pigment pay off and texture in application! Can't be beat!
Lydia H.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Fair more...
I use high end, low end and everything in between but this is honestly my go to. Every time it runs out I run to go repurchase. My only con would be the packaging is sometimes hard to completely use all the product but you learn to make it work!
Grayson P.
Burleson, TX
This concealer is my new favorite for me. It's very long lasting and it's perfect for the under eyes and I get no blemishes. It's very creamy and blends very well. I would recommend this product to others.
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
No shade that fit my skin tone. The application was less than thrilling. The sponge kept most of the product from actually getting on my skin. I had to apply a ton to even get a little on. I’m not even ridiculously pale, but it just wasn’t for me.
Katherine G.
I've literally spent so much money on concealers to try and find one that covers blemishes and hides under eye circles and this is the best drug store one that I have found!! Goes on easy and blends so well!
Mary C.
colwich, KS
Review for: Honey more...
GREAT DRUGSTORE! This concealer hides my dark circles without creasing underneath my eye. My favorite thing about this concealer is how easy the built in sponge is to apply and can be quick when I’m on the go. I would definitely recommend this.
Esmeralda S.
Aurora, IL
I'm so obsessed with this perfect coverage concealer its honestly one of the best drug store concealers out here. I use this for a everyday makeup look. This concealer doesn't crease up like other drugstore concealers 10/10 would recommend!
Cindy A.
This is the concealer I use every day. It covers my dark circles and any imperfection. It's so easy to find and use. I brought mine at my local Duane Reade, and it does the job!!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
1,152 reviews
In general I do not use drugstore brand products but this is so good it rivals even prestige brands. It's a great price and it really works. It makes my faint under eye circles disappear and it does not crease or fade. It's excellent and I recommend it.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?