BY MAYBELLINE #7 in Concealer

• What part of your face does some of you like to wear it? ...27 Answers
Media (1976)
Anna T.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Super lightweight and gets the job done. I use it for highlighting and concealing.

I would definitely press it into the skin with a stippling motion as for it being so lightweight it can easily blend away.
Jessica S.
This concealer in the "brightener" shade is holy grail status for me. The brightener is pink toned and really helps to lift and brighten under the eye. The formula is very light which makes it look natural while still having awesome coverage.
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This is one of the best concealers I've used. I love the formula and it doesn't crease at all. My only concern is the applicator and how it could waste product sitting in the applicator. I would recommend this to everyone!
Angie M.
Riverside, CA
This is my favorite drug store concealer. It's so light weight yet full coverage. It's definitely affordable. Blends beautifully and doesn't crease . I bought mine at target . I would recommend it to others
Bruna V.
Duluth, GA
I am totally in love with this product, it has a really nice package, it's easy to apply, it fits perfectly in your skin, I don't leave my house without it! It will stay in your skin for hours! I totally recommend it!
Jeffrey D.
Pace
I have tried probably 100 different high end and drug store concealers and this is by far my favorite! It covers dark circle so well and brightens your your skin so well. You would never know that It is an approximately a $7 product! I recommend this concealer to everyone! I love it!!
Janice B.
Perfect for when I look like a PandA and i want to go out quick. the sponge applicator is my life saver and i cant find anything else better. doesn't build up and use a primer under for a smother stay!
totally reccomend its awe and affordable
Katalina W.
Tacoma, WA
I really like this product, I don't love it though. It is Fairly easy to blend and apply. It is very easy to apply especially when your in a hurry or didn't get enough sleep so you need it to cover dark circles. I recommend this to you because it works well and it's not to expensive!
Tiffany M.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of my holy grails! It covers up awesome and at the same time brightens, so it is ideal for my contour! Be sure to set this with powder of your skin runs oily such as myself.
Christine P.
This is the most amazing product in the world!!!! I would give it 10 stars if it was possible! I have very dark under eye circles. I have tried a lot of products before and this has been the only one capable of doing magic! This product is a must! It stays all day and besides my under eyes circles it covers all other imperfections. ❤️❤️❤️
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this good for young people too?
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
If you currently use this product...will you repurchase when the time comes?
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Where else to find it other than walgreens?
Deidre C.
Brampton, ON
Is this good for people with dry skin?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite brand of concealer you like to use?